• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who has the better season.....

Who has the better season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is a QB that cant move the team with his arm.
If he doesnt get injured he will get stopped by DC's
they now have tape on him & have a whole offseason to figure out what to do with him.
I would hate to have Lamar on my team.
No matter how well or bad he does he will be the Ravens QB for min. 3 years. to me that is simply a set back.

I agree with all but the 3 yr thing....They could trade, cut or use as backup....
I just hope McSorely can play at this level, at least he can throw and scramble....

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with all but the 3 yr thing....They could trade, cut or use as backup....
I just hope McSorely can play at this level, at least he can throw and scramble....
Problem is he is a 1st rd. draft pick. it will take 3 years before they consider replacing him. They will use a lot of excuses if he struggles. talk of his potential & shit like that. unless he is ungodly horrible you are stuck with him a min. of 3 years.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone else as estatic as I am knowing Oldschool will have to suffer thru another year "Buckwheat" and Hairball? :wank:

blue_suns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is a QB that cant move the team with his arm.
If he doesnt get injured he will get stopped by DC's
they now have tape on him & have a whole offseason to figure out what to do with him.
I would hate to have Lamar on my team.
No matter how well or bad he does he will be the Ravens QB for min. 3 years. to me that is simply a set back.

The Ravens redesigned their entire offense this season. Defenses will have tape on an offense that was thrown together mid season last year so who tf cares?

Lamar's never been injury prone, yet people guarantee he's going to get hurt. RG3 is an exception (that was made worse by the Redskins), not the rule for mobile QBs.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, the Ravens made the playoffs last season, Butthead....
You better hope the greatest cheater of all time and Father time don't collide this season because the Cheatriots will become a non factor immediately.....
Many been thinking this for a while and it will happen someday, of course, but thinking Pats fans will be left with a few good memories.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone else as estatic as I am knowing Oldschool will have to suffer thru another year "Buckwheat" and Hairball? :wank:

No, we're all watching for a LB to retire Gramps Brady so you can give your hand a rest....
But Qweers will be Qweers, that's what your kind does.....:L

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, we're all watching for a LB to retire Gramps Brady so you can give your hand a rest....
But Qweers will be Qweers, that's what your kind does.....:L

I wonder if Lamar and Hairball study the rule book together?

Enjoy the season:dhd:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens redesigned their entire offense this season. Defenses will have tape on an offense that was thrown together mid season last year so who tf cares?

Lamar's never been injury prone, yet people guarantee he's going to get hurt. RG3 is an exception (that was made worse by the Redskins), not the rule for mobile QBs.

He was injured in the playoff game last yr, and RG3 is injured already in practice....
You well know that a one trick pony cannot succeed very long in this league....SD dared him to beat them in the air, and he failed miserably....Load the box, put a man on Buckwheat and chances are, they're beat....
This new system they are installing, does Philly and a man named Chip Kelly ring a bell ??
Starting out they looked unstoppable til about 6 games in and the wheels came off the cart....
All a person has to do to fail is copy someone else that did....
Harbs is a bonehead and will be back in college football after this yr....

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if Lamar and Hairball study the rule book together?

Enjoy the season:dhd:

What did you say NWKermit ?
mEGKqII5-nhvRMQtM9lt8dA.jpg
Oldschool owns you !!!!!....We all know that...:pound:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is he is a 1st rd. draft pick. it will take 3 years before they consider replacing him. They will use a lot of excuses if he struggles. talk of his potential & shit like that. unless he is ungodly horrible you are stuck with him a min. of 3 years.

Well I sure hope not........

tenor.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was injured in the playoff game last yr, and RG3 is injured already in practice....
You well know that a one trick pony cannot succeed very long in this league....SD dared him to beat them in the air, and he failed miserably....Load the box, put a man on Buckwheat and chances are, they're beat....
This new system they are installing, does Philly and a man named Chip Kelly ring a bell ??
Starting out they looked unstoppable til about 6 games in and the wheels came off the cart....

The start of another drooling meltdown.

Dis gonna be guud

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that's a little better.
Another good medicine day for you. Keep medicating:thumb:

Well at least you acknowledge that you are a boring moron....So you are making progress with me as your therapist....Your condition is called Boron and your medication is this....

tenor.gif
now you're all better....You're Welcome !

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least you acknowledge that you are a boring moron....So you are making progress with me as your therapist....Your condition is called Boron and your medication is this....

tenor.gif
now you're all better....You're Welcome !

And just like that there it went, back to Dr. Drool and his nonesencedownloadfile.gif

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lamar doesn't need to have a succsseful career. He only needs to well long enough that we can enjoy your meltdown!!!!!