• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who has the better season.....

Who has the better season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, translate the following to my native language please.

Especially that last bit on the “Playoff formula” they have in Denver as opposed to “recipe for failure” over Baltimore.

You have just been Oldshooled ............................................

Uh it's 3 games in there Corky....Flash news bulletin : 16 game season...Don't sell the shoe shine box just yet BeBo.....

Oldschooled again....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious Sonny, you're the guy with no limits on anything on here and all of sudden you're on the scared to be called racist bandwagon ???...
The Family would be ashamed of you...
But if you remember we've seen this movie before, with the running qb's, Big splash entrance, quick exit...Remember VY, Kopasquat, RG3, etc ?....
I happen to think this guy is the same, if I'm wrong time will tell, but your opinion on it is no better than mine...And as long as he looks and talks like Buckwheat, that's my nickname for him..

It's all good OS, but name calling stopped being funny for me around 12 or so. I don't know why I am even trying to defend Baltimore's QB anyways, but I see a difference in this guy. I was never a Kap guy, couldn't throw, wasn't a RG3 guy, was too small, fragile and didn't know how to slide. I hope I'm wrong because I don't want too see Ravens in the playoffs mix

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why did you create a thread to ask what we think?

Still having trouble reading and comprehending huh ???
On who has the better season, not who is a racist ....

Oldschooled yet again.....

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh it's 3 games in there Corky....Flash news bulletin : 16 game season...Don't sell the shoe shine box just yet BeBo.....

Oldschooled again....
Okay then. Put your money where your mouth is. Avatar bet on your prediction that Denver makes the playoffs and Baltimore misses.

Deal?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good OS, but name calling stopped being funny for me around 12 or so. I don't know why I am even trying to defend Baltimore's QB anyways, but I see a difference in this guy. I was never a Kap guy, couldn't throw, wasn't a RG3 guy, was too small, fragile and didn't know how to slide. I hope I'm wrong because I don't want too see Ravens in the playoffs mix

I never liked Kap, but was (and still am) a fan of RG3. I think his experience (both good and bad) is invaluable to LJ.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope I'm wrong about him Sonny, I'm just giving my opinion, and calling him Buckwheat is all in fun because of appearance as we do all qb's on here....He may be a great guy, I don't know but it's all in fun to me, you know that....But shuuush, don't tell my puppets til I'm done the show..:heh:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never liked Kap, but was (and still am) a fan of RG3. I think his experience (both good and bad) is invaluable to LJ.

Welcome back Money, good to see you. That's cool with RG3, but for me it was that he was more of a track star, less of a NFL QB. But how much experience does RG3 have, I could see if Flacco was still there, and he was learning from him

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay then. Put your money where your mouth is. Avatar bet on your prediction that Denver makes the playoffs and Baltimore misses.

Deal?

You're too late now, should've offered that 3 weeks ago and I would have took it, but the underachieving of the Broncos D has surprised everyone...
But Ill wager that KC don't win the SB...

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're too late now, should've offered that 3 weeks ago and I would have took it, but the underachieving of the Broncos D has surprised everyone...
But Ill wager that KC don't win the SB...

Coward. You basically admit you don't believe what you're selling.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back Money, good to see you. That's cool with RG3, but for me it was that he was more of a track star, less of a NFL QB. But how much experience does RG3 have, I could see if Flacco was still there, and he was learning from him

I think people forget how good RG3 was at the beginning of his career (until the hits/injuries took their toll). If you watch LJ, he isn't putting his body at risk unless the reward is there. Meaning...he'll take 11 yards, a first down and stroll out of bounds instead of 15 yards, a first down and a huge hit. I know RG3 has a good bit to do with that... "Learn from my mistakes".

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good point, Flacco couldn't teach him anything about mobility for sure but he could with reading D's....I would feel better if they brought Vick in to tutor him even though he never really won anything significant in the NFL, at least he was pretty good with that style of qb play....

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coward. You basically admit you don't believe what you're selling.

Batimore had 2 walk through wins and are up 2 games and now you want to bet....Brilliant...
I will wager that KC, nor Baltimore win the SB....
If I lose, you get to choose my avatar for 30 days, if I win, I get to choose your avatar for 3 years...

Come on chicken, you scared !!!!

Oldschooled again....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people forget how good RG3 was at the beginning of his career (until the hits/injuries took their toll). If you watch LJ, he isn't putting his body at risk unless the reward is there. Meaning...he'll take 11 yards, a first down and stroll out of bounds instead of 15 yards, a first down and a huge hit. I know RG3 has a good bit to do with that... "Learn from my mistakes".

20 Tds first year 9-6 record and 16ts-12ints 3-10 second year record is good? I'm not sure what RG3 's role has been, but the kid did a lot of the same stuff at Louiville, again at one of reasons he won the Heisman at 19. Again just my opinion, because I don't follow or watch the team like you

Last edited:

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Batimore had 2 walk through wins and are up 2 games and now you want to bet....Brilliant...
I will wager that KC, nor Baltimore win the SB....
If I lose, you get to choose my avatar for 30 days, if I win, I get to choose your avatar for 3 years...

Come on chicken, you scared !!!!
I'm not selling any such nonsense. I don't expect either of them in the SB. Baltimore isn't good enough, and KC always chokes. Don't try to deflect or go off-topic.

You claimed Denver has a playoff formula and Baltimore has a recipe for disaster. You continuously say that 3 games in doesn't mean anything. Remember?

So if Denver makes it in the playoffs, and Baltimore misses the playoffs, as you have predicted, then you win. Otherwise, I win.

If you don't take this bet, that's admitting you were wrong.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
20 Tds first year 9-6 record and 16ts-12ints 3-10 second year record is good? I'm not sure what RG3 's role has been, but the kid did a lot of the same stuff at Louiville, again at one of reasons he won the Heisman at 19

He was offensive rookie of the year and a pro bowler in 2012.

LJ is coming into the league exactly as RG3 came into the league. It's beneficial for LJ to have that mentorship. Not just what RG3 did well, but also what he didn't do well (which actually is probably more valuable) in the transition to the NFL.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not selling any such nonsense. I don't expect either of them in the SB. Baltimore isn't good enough, and KC always chokes. Don't try to deflect or go off-topic.

You claimed Denver has a playoff formula and Baltimore has a recipe for disaster. You continuously say that 3 games in doesn't mean anything. Remember?

So if Denver makes it in the playoffs, and Baltimore misses the playoffs, as you have predicted, then you win. Otherwise, I win.

If you don't take this bet, that's admitting you were wrong.

You can't be that stupid to ask for a wager like that after the the games are under way and at a low point...
Many of the pros thought they had a good team heading into the season and it is apparent that they are not playing up to expectations so far...So even though they could turn it around, that would be a bad percentage wager at this point....
The thread was about which qb would have the best season, so it remains who comes out with more wins at season end....Ravens had 2 walk through games, Denver lost to 3 good teams and actually got ripped off for 1 of them....
I'm not sure either will make the playoffs, so that's a moot point...

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you just call Oakland a good team :scratch::scratch::scratch:

Well compared to the 2 bum teams we beat they are a good team....Don't be a homer now, Joe took us way farther than LJ did his rookie yr and a SB in his 3rd yr, so let's see where Buckwheat takes us as compared....
Don't be shocked if the Browns beat the stuffings out of him Sunday, it's the best D line he's seen yet this yr....No I'm not rooting for that to happen, I just suspect that it will....