• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who has a better season?

Who will have the better season?

• Total voters

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, I think we're both saying Bell will get more touches...I think considerably more touches so even with less production per touch, (keeping in mind he was not a hi ypc guy in PIT) he probably will out gross Connor.

I'm rarely afraid to be wrong on such things...this one certainly would not bother me much at all if I was wrong....lol
More overall yards is possible but I would still have to put my money on Conner for overall yardage. At the end of the day touchdowns are king and I think the Steelers are going to have a lot more opportunities to get James close to double digits there.

I think Bell is one of the best players in the game and objectively a better player than Conner but he's still only one man. That's not good enough to run roughshod over this league. I will be impressed if his overall numbers are better at the end of the year. I'll take the less talented guy on the better overall team.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the less talented guy on the better overall team.

At this position more than any other, I'd do the same in reality. I don't do FF so I'm not quite sure how that all works, but sheer yards, let's say you're right, but Bell will get least 50 more carries and probably 30 to 50 more targets than Connor.

I'm perfectly fine with Connor in reality.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this position more than any other, I'd do the same in reality. I don't do FF so I'm not quite sure how that all works, but sheer yards, let's say you're right, but Bell will get least 50 more carries and probably 30 to 50 more targets than Connor.

I'm perfectly fine with Connor in reality.
It depends on the scoring structure. If Bells gets all of those extra targets it puts him at an advantage in PPR if everything else is equal. If Conner is punching in touchdowns and Bell isn't then James Conner will be more valuable in fantasy. Yards are nice but in a standard league 10 yards = 1 point while touchdowns are 6 points a piece. Let's say James gets 80 yards and 1 touchdown while Bell pounds out 110 tough yards. Conner would have 14 points compared to Bell's 11.

I'd like to see what Conner can do starting all 16 games. Hopefully he can stay healthy.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't call it that at all. I call it elite vision. By far the best vision in the game today IMO and that is exactly what you need if the line isn't great and the holes aren't there.

Sure yeah we'll see