• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who do you use to buy NFL game tickets?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to do this. Give me 20 minutes

Look at GB at San Fran and Seahawks at San Fran

Lowest price ticket for Packer $189 and the lowest ticket price for the Seahawk game at San Fran their tough divisiobn rival is $154

If we look at GB at AZ this year and Seattle at AZ this year you will find the lowest ticket price for the Packers at AZ is $155 and the lowest ticket for Seahawk fans at AZ is $76

Quite a big difference. I know this as I go to many home and away games each year and buy many tickets I have been able to fly to an away game and the flight and visiting game ticket has been ess than buying one from the scalpers for games at GB

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to start a piss match.
You said "The Packer tickets at home or any road game is always the most expensive of any team in the league"
I merely disagreed with that...highest priced NFL resale tickets - Google Search

Not a big issue at all. GB has a rep as a solid traveling fan base.

Yes I said Packer road games please go look at Seattle at AZ and GB at AZ and GB at San Fran and Seahawks at San Fran and see on Stub hub or any other site which tickets are cheaper at your division rivals

You will see you Seahawk fans pay less to go to an away division rival than Packer fans do going you your division rivals

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I said Packer road games please go look at Seattle at AZ and GB at AZ and GB at San Fran and Seahawks at San Fran and see on Stub hub or any other site which tickets are cheaper at your division rivals

You will see you Seahawk fans pay less to go to an away division rival than Packer fans do going you your division rivals
I do not dispute that Packer road games are a stronger draw.
My difference with you was you saying Packer home games are included in that. I disagree.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard StubHub is good.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard StubHub is good.
Yes. Stubhub is one of the best for reliability.
The last Super Bowl was a gigantic mess on the secondary market. Many people paid for but did not get their tickets. SH immediately stepped up to make amends with the customers. Lots of short selling brokers got sued over the SB tickets.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not dispute that Packer road games are a stronger draw.
My difference with you was you saying Packer home games are included in that. I disagree.

This year home games for each team lowest price ticket on stub hub:

Week # GB Seattle

1 $348 $275
2 $224 $258*
3 $229 $227
4 $237 $212
5 $232 $253*
6 $359 $298
7 $223 $177
8 $192 $200*

* The Seahawks have 3 games with slightly higher lowest cost home game tickets Week 2 the Lions visit Seattle and the Packers have KC. Week 5 San Fran goes to Seattle the biggest division Rivalry and for GB it is the Lions the Packers lowest division rival. Week 8 Seattle has the Rams in weather in Seattle in early January that was over 50 degrees when I was there last season and in GB in 0 degree temps we have the Lions. The last home game at GB is usually the lowest price of the season because of the weather.

I also found it interesting that the Rams at GB ticket against a non division rival is $229 and the Rams at Seattle a division rival is $200

So yes there are 3 home games Seattle has higher ticket prices but overall through the season not as high as Green Bay

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't mean for you to have to go through all of that.
Enjoy a cocktail.
It is perfect in the Northwest. :suds:

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dk, just curious but how many tickets do you think you need? Have you picked out which game you would like to go to?

We are doing the Cards-Hawks game on Nov 15. Right now it looks like I need three seats.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 is a hard # to hit. That makes it harder to swing a bargain, but for the seller, 3 is a tougher # to find a buyer.
They will be out there, it's just hunting for a fair deal in which you get what you pay for.
Best of luck in your search!

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd even go to a game if it was two scrub teams. You're lucky you live close to the NFL. For an NFL fan living in Canada any game I could attend would be a good game. CFL sucks moose balls.
I have season tix, but every year I take my son on the road to see a cards game. What I normally do is wait until mid season and pick a road game against a team that is out of the running. I have got front row on the visitor side for around $125 per. Which is a bargain in the NFL world. Your best bet is to pick a hawks road game against a crap team. Season ticket holders are always trying to dump their tix when there is nothing to play for.

Last year I decided to splurge and I bought cards tix at the Hawks. I won't even say what I paid because it was outrageous. Funny thing is I couldn't even go to the game because of a work emergency. I ended up giving the tix to some friends in WA who were Hawks fans. Needless to say, they owe me one.

This year we are shooting for the dog pound. Always wanted to visit the NFL and Rock N Roll HOF.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are doing the Cards-Hawks game on Nov 15. Right now it looks like I need three seats.
You might want to rethink and pick a game they have a shot at winning. You don't want to spend all that money and go home disappointed. :whistle:....oh yea, I just said that.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would work great if you live in the city where the game is being played. I will be flying down from Canada so I'd prefer to have tickets in hand long before I make the trip. I'd hate to spend $3k on flights and hotels and then find out I have no tickets.

Well, I hope you spend the extra money and get good seats since you are already into it for that much. I usually use stubhub.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go to a lot of sporting events just not NFL games because tickets are ridiculous. You're a paying a ridiculous amount at least here in NYC/NJ to see a Giants or Jets game. I have gone to several NBA, MLB, Tennis, and also some concerts because I'm usually able to get good seats for a damn good price but NFL tickets are ridiculous IMO

Such a huge cost to the ticket holders because of the PSLs at Met Life so unless they don't want to go at all they are looking to recoup their costs to give up the seats. Plus NYers are from all over and every visiting team has a fan base here. But By seasons end when they are in the shitter I get offered free Jets tickets a lot. Always decline because I really don't want to go see the Jets in December...

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking about going to the Sea-Dal game Nov 1st.

Party Pass? Sounds too crowded and unpredictable? Thoughts
Tickets from $200+ right now.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ticketmaster is fine, and I trust them but they don't seem to have any really good deals. Someone told of a site that is supposed to be cheaper (for whatever reason) but I can't remember what it was.
I've used Ticket Master and StubHub, but neither have great deals, however they do deliver real tickets. Used Craigslist and gotten some really good deals, but for sure you got to be on guard for something shady. I think for a game I had to travel to, I'd stick Ticket Master or StubHub, because it would suck to end up with counterfeit tickets, after spending all that Money on travel and rooms.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have season tix, but every year I take my son on the road to see a cards game. What I normally do is wait until mid season and pick a road game against a team that is out of the running. I have got front row on the visitor side for around $125 per. Which is a bargain in the NFL world. Your best bet is to pick a hawks road game against a crap team. Season ticket holders are always trying to dump their tix when there is nothing to play for.

Last year I decided to splurge and I bought cards tix at the Hawks. I won't even say what I paid because it was outrageous. Funny thing is I couldn't even go to the game because of a work emergency. I ended up giving the tix to some friends in WA who were Hawks fans. Needless to say, they owe me one.

This year we are shooting for the dog pound. Always wanted to visit the NFL and Rock N Roll HOF.

You're right about road games being far cheaper. Last year I went to Chiefs at Cardinals and got two really good seats about 17 rows up for about $165 each. You'd pay over $700 each for those tickets in Seattle right now.

I had a really good time in Zona at that game even though I wasn't cheering for either team. I even wore my Lynch jersey and took some good ribbing from the guys sitting behind me. Great stadium, fun town. I'll be back.