• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who do you use to buy NFL game tickets?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would work great if you live in the city where the game is being played. I will be flying down from Canada so I'd prefer to have tickets in hand long before I make the trip. I'd hate to spend $3k on flights and hotels and then find out I have no tickets.
You could always visit the Space Needle.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steal them... :dhd:

No thanks. American prisons are too scawwy for a nice Canadian fellow like myself. If I'm going to commit a crime I'll make sure it's up here so our pansy legal system just wags a finger at me and tells me not to do it again or I might be in trouble.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could always visit the Space Needle.

Been there, done that. My son and I went to SF at Hawks on SNF in 2013. Did the whole tourist thing there including the overpriced elevator ride to look at buildings from on top of the space needle.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looked at stubhub. Jets tickets aren't that terrible but who want to see that garbage. Giants tickets on the other hand are pretty pricey for every reasonable team they face

I'd even go to a game if it was two scrub teams. You're lucky you live close to the NFL. For an NFL fan living in Canada any game I could attend would be a good game. CFL sucks moose balls.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd even go to a game if it was two scrub teams. You're lucky you live close to the NFL. For an NFL fan living in Canada any game I could attend would be a good game. CFL sucks moose balls.

I don't live that close. I live in Brooklyn and as you know the Jets/Giants play in New Jersey. If they played in the city I would likely attend more games but going to Metlife stadium is out of the way for me

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Sunday Ticket on a big screen. Fuck the stadium, some are very uncomfortable, not to mention ten bucks for watered down brewskies.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Sunday Ticket on a big screen. Fuck the stadium, some are very uncomfortable, not to mention ten bucks for watered down brewskies.

Nothing beats watching Sunday Ticket or RZC all day long from 1 PM until 730 PM in addition to the 2 or 3 games you get weekly on FOX/CBS

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are any sites cheaper than the rest? I want to get some Seahawk tickets but holy shit batman they are expensive! Anyone know any tricks to finding cheaper tickets?

Patriots Ticket Exchange. As a season ticket waiting list member I have access to it, and have even bought tickets to an AFC Championship game less than 24 hours before the game. Only pay face value plus a small processing fee of a dollar or two.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dk, just curious but how many tickets do you think you need? Have you picked out which game you would like to go to?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, many folks feel the same way as you do. Believe me, there a times during the football season in the PNW when the weather is lousy. I wake up dreading the trek to the stadium, even though it is one of the most scenic views in this nation. So, begrudgingly I dress for the game and grab all my stuff and head out.
It never fails though. Once I get to the stadium, you can feel the electricity and I am always happy I went through all the BS to get there.
There is nothing like being there in the flesh.
Granted that a game at The Clink is probably a notch above most stadiums.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, many folks feel the same way as you do. Believe me, there a times during the football season in the PNW when the weather is lousy. I wake up dreading the trek to the stadium, even though it is one of the most scenic views in this nation. So, begrudgingly I dress for the game and grab all my stuff and head out.
It never fails though. Once I get to the stadium, you can feel the electricity and I am always happy I went through all the BS to get there.
There is nothing like being there in the flesh.
Granted that a game at The Clink is probably a notch above most stadiums.
iDK Uhsplit, may depend on your seat in the stadium. I went to the games last year and have decided I'd rather watch them on TV. My seats were about on the 45 yard line, but up in the nosebleed section. Had a good view of the action from either end , until everyone jumps up, then not so much. All in all, unless I could land some awesome seats, I rather watch from home, in easy chair, with all the food and drinks I want etc.

Hbomb

Mobile Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,923.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This^^

I used EBay and Stubhub in the past for Redskins tickets. Stopped doing that for some of the reasons you listed.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
iDK Uhsplit, may depend on your seat in the stadium. I went to the games last year and have decided I'd rather watch them on TV. My seats were about on the 45 yard line, but up in the nosebleed section. Had a good view of the action from either end , until everyone jumps up, then not so much. All in all, unless I could land some awesome seats, I rather watch from home, in easy chair, with all the food and drinks I want etc.
I hear you Harold, as being there live is not for everyone. Was at the Kingdome way back when we scored near the end to beat the Raiders. 50 yard line, last flipping row in the 300 level. Had a blast.
Was at the Mariner game in `95 with my oldest son who was 8 at the time when Edgar knocked Griffey in to beat the Yankees in our 1st playoff series win. Had terrible seats.
Was at the Kingdome when Elway could not call out the signals cuz it was too loud. He stepped away from the line, looked at the ref and the ref called a penalty on the home team for being too loud. That truly pissed us off and it added an extra oomph to the crowd and we were louder than ever. Elway again appealed to the ref and the ref said "run the play" and did not throw a flag.
Was at the Sharpie game, the Romo FG fumble, all 3 NFCCG's, BeastQuake, all of them.
I am not bragging, but stating that those are great memories that will live with me and those with me forever.
Was also at the worst game in team and NFL history, -7 yards total offense, 1979 vs Rams. I stayed to the final whistle.
Had season tickets to the fabulous 2-14 season. Way more down than up years. Yet, we are right in the middle of payback time.
Go Hawks.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not according to the info I have read.
Just google highest priced resale NFL tickets and your beloved Seahawks enjoy that notoriety.

Go on stub hub and look at any team that plays the Packers and Seahawks at there stadium and you will see you are wrong

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go on stub hub and look at any team that plays the Packers and Seahawks at there stadium and you will see you are wrong

Geez, you two, it doesn't frigging matter. Obviously both are expensive tickets.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to start a piss match.
You said "The Packer tickets at home or any road game is always the most expensive of any team in the league"
I merely disagreed with that...highest priced NFL resale tickets - Google Search

Not a big issue at all. GB has a rep as a solid traveling fan base.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez, you two, it doesn't frigging matter. Obviously both are expensive tickets.
We are stating our position. Neither of us has thrown any rocks. I think our convo is on topic.