• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who Are These Imposters?

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not the same Rams team that we saw earlier in the season. Define it as you will, but the only thing I see differently personnel wise is that Bradford is no longer playing. And before somebody inevitably goes off on a tangent, yes I know that we are now running the ball much better. And I know that they've finally gotten Austin involved in the game plan. Yes, I know Clementine hasn't set the world on fire with his performance. But I still don't think that the Rams playing better WITHOUT Bradford is mere coincidence. There is still something to be said about leadership ability, which apparently even though Clementine has little, he still has more than Bradford, who soils his linen every time he has to make a difficult decision. Hopefully management has finally realized this and it will be the end of Bradford and his bloated contract. And hopefully nobody else around the league has figured this out so we can unload him on some unsuspecting sucker before the draft.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The wins speak for themselves. It seems to me it is time to cut ties with Sam and take this team in another direction as far as the QB position is concerned. Sometimes a fresh start is best for all.