• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

White Sox @ Royals

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the exception of Timmay and to a lesser extent La Pantera, our bats absolutely suck ass this season.
We're inching towards June. I am growing quite concerned.

Where is Idseer? Negativity and complaining is his favorite thing. You would think he would live on this forum with the start we've had. It actually is a bit concerning that he isn't here.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're inching towards June. I am growing quite concerned.

Where is Idseer? Negativity and complaining is his favorite thing. You would think he would live on this forum with the start we've had. It actually is a bit concerning that he isn't here.
It's my understanding that he left this forum, altho I honestly don't know being I've had him on iggy for some time now and never see any of his posts anyway. And you're right about how he'd be having a field day this season with the way the Sox have been playing. Maybe he found another sports board to poison.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's my understanding that he left this forum, altho I honestly don't know being I've had him on iggy for some time now and never see any of his posts anyway. And you're right about how he'd be having a field day this season with the way the Sox have been playing. Maybe he found another sports board to poison.
This place is a lot more peaceful and functional when he's not around. I didn't know he openly left. I thought he just went AWOL.

Anyway, as I was saying. This officially marks the first day that I am truly concerned about this team and have legitimate doubts about whether or not they'll get it together. There's plenty of time, but I've watched too many days of the same old song/dance over and over to stick with my "Ah, it'll be alright" attitude. I am not saying we're screwed, but I don't know if it will be alright anymore. This is really ugly right now. Nothing is showing signs of changing. I was hoping by now that we would at least be trending in the right direction. That most of our struggling bats would have their OBP's and SLG%'s showing signs of life and trending upward.

Watching this team currently feels like a chore. When they fall down by more than one run, it feels like it might as well be a hundred runs.

We have to find a way to win tomorrow. This weekend series at the Yankees could very well be the series that is either a spring board or just totally sets the tone for a miserable let down of a season. Sadly, Kuechel/Cueto throw two of the three games. I know both had nice outings recently, but that cannot make you feel good. I just don't feel like we can compete right now and fear that getting our brains beat in could really send things into a full tail spin.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sox win and almost miraculously split the series with KC. Hot streaks have to start somewhere - maybe one starts here.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the exception of Timmay and to a lesser extent La Pantera, our bats absolutely suck ass this season.
While our bats showed some signs of life today, again it's Timmay and La Pantera doing most of the damage and racking up the key stats. A combined 5-7, scoring 3 times and driving in 6 of the 7 runs. Nice to see the pen coming thru as well.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While our bats showed some signs of life today, again it's Timmay and La Pantera doing most of the damage and racking up the key stats. A combined 5-7, scoring 3 times and driving in 6 of the 7 runs. Nice to see the pen coming thru as well.

After losing the prior 2 games and this season being generally just...displeasing...I was so pissed off at the early part of yesterday's game that I noped out...and then we won. Figures.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After losing the prior 2 games and this season being generally just...displeasing...I was so pissed off at the early part of yesterday's game that I noped out...and then we won. Figures.
Maybe that was the key to victory. ;)