• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

White Sox at Kansas City 7/31-8/2

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well so far it seems the second go around has produced better results for our rotation. In his second start, Giolito was lights out. It was hard for Keuchel to show improvement, since his first start was so good, but at least he maintained his bright showing from the first one. Granted, this was Gonzalez' first start technically, plus he was far from killing it last night, but at least he departed without surrendering a single run, so yeah, that's an improvement. Let's hope the second go around fortunes continue with Dylan.

So far, the second time around seems to be working well with our rotation. Dylan kept us in the game until the bats could get going and earned his first W. Let's see if Rodon can complete the cycle tomorrow.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Momentum is always a good teammate in baseball. Go Sox!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up with Ross Detwieler? Dude has been lights out. Big plus on the season if this continues.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up with Ross Detwieler? Dude has been lights out. Big plus on the season if this continues.
I know, right? He was without question one of the worst pitchers on the staff last year. If the Sox had cut or traded him I wouldn't have blinked an eye. I don't know if he's had some type of epiphany or maybe someone just slapped him upside the head and awoke his competitiveness, but the man has been bringing it of late. Let's hope he can keep this up.