• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which WR to bench? Amendola, Blackmon, D-Jax, or Wayne?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Revis has only been playing the WR that lines up on his side of the field. It's not really Revis vs Jackson.

finally! someone got it right... there has been no Revis Island this year, and I doubt it starts against the fastest guy in the league.

Amendola might be the safest bet to not finish the game, but I would bench Blackmon. Champ Bailey is back and I'm not counting on garbage time this week. Final score, Den 37 - Jac 6.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once Denver starts blowing out JAX, they will pull the starters, and Henne is going to be throwing to Blackmon nonstop. Amendola is the bench here.

BostonFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm leaning more towards Blackmon to be honest. He really doesn't have anyone throwing to him. Yes, he had good numbers last year but still. Amendola is getting better now and Brady is probably going to start looking at him more.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
finally! someone got it right... there has been no Revis Island this year, and I doubt it starts against the fastest guy in the league.

Amendola might be the safest bet to not finish the game, but I would bench Blackmon. Champ Bailey is back and I'm not counting on garbage time this week. Final score, Den 37 - Jac 6.

well if we're going to be a stickler on revis Island disappearing into the abyss.. it should also be pointed out the Chump is also going to be on his own side, could very easily be on Shorts just as often. . .and he has been susceptible to being toasted for a few years now. I wouldn't bank on a huge game from Blakmon by any means, but Chump doesn't scare me away from expecting 8-10 pts.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if we're going to be a stickler on revis Island disappearing into the abyss.. it should also be pointed out the Chump is also going to be on his own side, could very easily be on Shorts just as often

just talking about their secondary as a whole, not so much Bailey vs Blackmon... sure, he's lost a step, but make no mistake, the defense will be better.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right... just like Welker was. Brady never looked his way...

There's a reason they let Welker walk.

A slot guy can't be your primary weapon. They learned from it and got outside guys that they expect to take the load. Why do you think Brady keeps forcing the ball to the rookies despite hitting at almost 75% on the rest of his throws?

It's because they're the guys.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of those three, I'm sitting Amendola.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is between Amendola and Jackson to me. Blackmon is a must start as JAX will be throwing every play. He and Shorts both have big game potential.

Jackson is the only real weapon in the Eagles pass game. In a match-up like this he is boom or bust. Amendola is more likely to give you some points, but he does not have the upside that Jackson has.

For reference, I am benching DJax in favor of Josh Gordon in the 1 league where I own him. Gordon is better than Amendola though.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amendola might be the safest bet to not finish the game, but I would bench Blackmon.

If I trust what I say at first, why do I say what I say second? Blackmon is impressive.