• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Which teams make the playoffs first

Which team makes the playoffs first

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If tua can stay healthy, definitely the phins. They're building a pretty good roster in my opinion with a mix of young and Veteran Talent

Surprised the Bengals are leading. Even if burrow turns out to be good their roster is not very good

Burrow has some good weapons to work with on offense, though. It's really a question of his O-line and whether or not his D will be a total embarrassment again. If both can move up into the "pedestrian-ish" range from "total shit" I could see them being sort of like the Browns circa 2018.

Miami has some interesting things going on. It's just that Tua is a huge question mark.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? I'd consider that one of the better divisions in football. The Ravens are coming off a 13 win season, The Steelers are always tough and the Browns are at least average right now and could go either way depending on Mayfield.

Each team in the AFCN is interesting but then at the same time... they all have some questions.

Pittsburgh's situation with Ben seems very uncertain and like it could backfire. Wasting another season (I mean, I get that if he's just average that they're probably a playoff team). Cleveland is Cleveland and who knows? Baltimore seems like the safest bet to at least be "good" obviously. However, I think until you see Lamar do something like 2019 again. There's reason to suspect that his performance could spike the other way.

There is a lot of talent in the division. But at least one SHOULD disappoint and if two do so. Then, suddenly a window opens for you to accumulate some wins.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went Lions / Giants. Teams like the Bengals and Redskins are too cursed to be a good bet to do anything right.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went with Giants and Dolphins. I think either could possibly be a WC team by 2022 or maybe one in 21.
Dolphins have a coach who gets the most out of his guys as evidenced last season in what everybody saw as a tank job and they racked up draft picks and will rebuild quickly, imo.. Bengals have the QB now but that div is tough and the Bungals brass seems to fuck up even a sure thing so who knows.
The Giants are in the best position, imo. They are in a weak division that never seems to have a repeat winner. The Skins and Lions are well, the Skins and Lions. Like Cinci, their ownership and management has left us shaking our heads time and time again. They could stack their teams with talent and still fuck it up.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad to see Burrow go to Cincy but i think he makes a big impact there.

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went Lions / Giants. Teams like the Bengals and Redskins are too cursed to be a good bet to do anything right.
The thing with Cincy is that they’re not curse at making the playoffs but just winning a playoff game

Ron-Borges

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no confidence in Matt Patricia. Brian Flores has already proven he can do more with less.
Dolphins just rebuilt their O-Line. Fitzpatrick is a veteran.

Dolphins

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no confidence in Matt Patricia. Brian Flores has already proven he can do more with less.
Dolphins just rebuilt their O-Line. Fitzpatrick is a veteran.

Dolphins
Da fuq. If your real, your first post is a serious one......

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went Fins and Lions!

I think Flores is building something down there in South Beach, ( even though they have no real fans)

And I like Patrica, hes a little BB clone and they will shock some folks this year.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I wont let you on the Philly bandwagon, Rock I would let in but not you...

Why is that, me you and @FaCe-LeE-uS were invited to your brewery and I even shared my reserve Steel Reserve with you? What a waste, could have been drinking in now during the lockdown.

Then I will go GB bext, now that they drafted a real QB and join @Guns N Guitars

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is that, me you and @FaCe-LeE-uS were invited to your brewery and I even shared my reserve Steel Reserve with you? What a waste, could have been drinking in now during the lockdown.

Then I will go GB bext, now that they drafted a real QB and join @Guns N Guitars

Yeah well you screwed that up when you showed up with those grannie strippers!
We told you we wanted younger strippers not older!

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami feels like the favorite to me. Lions might fuck around and go 8-8/9-7 or something though to keep them from being the heavy favorite for me. As with other such teams in the Caldwell years though, they ain't shit. Might bumble their way into a 6 or 7 seed if they stay healthy.