• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Which teams make the playoffs first

Which team makes the playoffs first

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals are close but they didn't do much to address their offensive line. Yah they get Jonah Wiliams back (who we still don't know if he'll be good in the NFL) but they lost Cordy Glenn so it's kind of a wash if not worse. Then they have the Ravens (until Lamar Jackson gets injured), Steelers (granted Ben), Browns (could be competitive if Mayfield rebounds after his sophomore slump)... tough division.

I'd say the Dolphins. The Jets suck and have an inept FO, the Patriots don't have TB anymore and are effectively rebuilding, and the Bills are good, but eh... they're beatable.

The Dolphins wont do anything this year, but that's fine. Tua will be back for 2021, the Dolphins spent numerous picks on OL and Austin Jackson who is very raw but has all the intangibles and will get a year to learn/coached up and be 100% healthy (given his bone marrow transplant to sister in 2019).

By 2021 they can add some additional weapons and premiere back and I think if Tua recovers fully and lives up to the hype they'll be able to immediately compete.

None of those teams are doing fuck all this year.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions were probably the unluckiest team in the NFL last year and Packers were probably the luckiest. Stafford is good enough to make the playoffs every now and then. Could have an offensive line thats okay, 2 RBs that compliment each other, a highly rated TE getting healthy, a good WR corp, and a few pieces on defense that might be able to be at least average if a couple of draft picks hit.

I guess the 2nd team would be the Bengals.

Yeah, people don't really seem to recall that the Lions were actually decent last season before the weight of the world crashed down on them. They also lost a couple horrific games that they should have won. Had one stolen from them in GB on MNF.

Them as the team which is most currently ready win 10 games. Then, I'll go with the Bengals since I'm all in on Burrow, basically.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CraZy to think. The team picking #1 overall. Who plays in a division with pgh, B'more, and even Cleveland is th choice right now.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, people don't really seem to recall that the Lions were actually decent last season before the weight of the world crashed down on them. They also lost a couple horrific games that they should have won. Had one stolen from them in GB on MNF.

Them as the team which is most currently ready win 10 games. Then, I'll go with the Bengals since I'm all in on Burrow, basically.
The Lions should've beaten the Chiefs, too. Probably KCs worst game of the season.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If tua can stay healthy, definitely the phins. They're building a pretty good roster in my opinion with a mix of young and Veteran Talent

Surprised the Bengals are leading. Even if burrow turns out to be good their roster is not very good

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't part of this poll but I'm still voting for the Browns.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CraZy to think. The team picking #1 overall. Who plays in a division with pgh, B'more, and even Cleveland is th choice right now.

cincinnati chili for everyone!

sdsdasdasd.jpg

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright I'll bite...

1. Lions... Influx in talent, but they have all the pieces in place. Rookies Okudah & Okwara should make an impact this year. Getting Flowers, Collins, Trufant, Shelton, & Harmon should bolster their defense. They were very close to winning a lot of games last year.
  2. Bengals... Much like the Giants, the defense is the bigger question mark. Dunlap, Atkins & Hubbard are still formidable. Their LB corps is in the revamping stages, but they keep pumping it full of talent. Sooner or later it will materialize. They should have a better secondary judging by their acquisitions this offseason: Waynes, Alexander & Bell. Pairing those guys with WJ3, Williams & Bates should see immediate returns. Offense will hinge on Burrow & their O-line development. Their skill positions are stacked.
  3. Giants... Defensive side of the ball looks like they are missing a few pieces to make them contenders. Offense has a stout O-line on paper, with a great supporting cast around Daniel Jones. Don't see why they shouldn't be contending in the division. Don't know much about their defense, but they were bottom of the barrel last season: 30th pts allowed, 25th yds allowed. Getting Leonard Williams should help, but won't cure all their other ailments. McKinney & Peppers will be quite the dynamic safety duo.
  4. Skins... Ron Rivera and his newfound defense could turn some heads. Their defensive front is absolutely stacked: Kerrigan, Sweat, Payne, Allen, Young... Throw in Thomas Davis, Ronald Darby, Kendall Fuller & Sean Davis... Pairing with Landon Collins... That's a revamped D worth watching out for. The offense is very young & unproven though which will be the biggest question mark.
  5. Dolphins... Lot of pieces in full rebuild mode. Going to take some time. But the rest of the division, aside from the Bill, is in the same boat. I think the Bills & Jets are leaps & bounds ahead of the Dolphins though. And you'll never be able to discount the Hoodie System regardless of talent. Dolphins have a long(er) road to travel here.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just don't trust Fat Patricia to lead a team.

Nearly everyone who leaves there says they hated their time there because he's such an asshole.

That team going south last year is going to be a trend until they get rid of him.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals, because the AFC Central is weak. Bengals still suck, but they have a much lower threshold.

Really? I'd consider that one of the better divisions in football. The Ravens are coming off a 13 win season, The Steelers are always tough and the Browns are at least average right now and could go either way depending on Mayfield.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see any making the playoffs any time soon. Gun to head I go Bengals but with little faith.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions and Dolphins. Lions have been in the mix lately and have the only proven QB in the group. Miami looked to be turning things around at the end of the year.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imma have to say the ‘skins, that defense looks stout and if you have one the can keep you in games and Dwayne Haskins plays at least at an average level it should be enough to make them a wildcard team.