• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Which teams make the playoffs first

Which team makes the playoffs first

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick up to two.

Top 5 teams drafting.

Call me crazy.

Bengals, giants

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pick up to two.

Top 5 teams drafting.

Call me crazy.

Bengals, giants

Agreed - But one thing about the Bengals - in the AFCN - man that is going to be a crazy hard division. You still have Pitt, B-more had a hell of a draft and of course made the playoffs last year. If the Bengals can get some improvement in the OL (they get back a 1st rounder, and after changing schemes last year, was right in the middle per PFF 15-20th for the 2nd half of the season). Defense has been completely 100% overhauled and looks solid...This division is going to be really, really interested, and then if Cleveland can get out of its own way -....

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cincy takes a big step but like Cincyfan said...the AFCN is very tough

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironically, if you just look at the divisions - The Dolphins would seem to have the easiest path now that TB is no longer in N.E. Not writing off N.E. yet, but that division is probably the most wide open in the NFL? All the other teams have at least 1, if not 2, teams that could easily place ahead of them.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals or Redskins.

Bengals have the QB and Redskins are building a lethal defensive line.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed - But one thing about the Bengals - in the AFCN - man that is going to be a crazy hard division. You still have Pitt, B-more had a hell of a draft and of course made the playoffs last year. If the Bengals can get some improvement in the OL (they get back a 1st rounder, and after changing schemes last year, was right in the middle per PFF 15-20th for the 2nd half of the season). Defense has been completely 100% overhauled and looks solid...This division is going to be really, really interested, and then if Cleveland can get out of its own way -....
Seriously i was looking at the division. Say what you want about how bad the bengals were, they still arent gonna be super but they take a big leap this year, the browns SHOULD, AGAIN, be a very very very good team. Steelers are the steelers, ravens are the ravens. I dont see a division in football that SHOULD be better......

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ironically, if you just look at the divisions - The Dolphins would seem to have the easiest path now that TB is no longer in N.E. Not writing off N.E. yet, but that division is probably the most wide open in the NFL? All the other teams have at least 1, if not 2, teams that could easily place ahead of them.
i agree, and that crossed my mind, but i dont think NE falls off, brady was not good last year....and they clearly are high on stidham....he had a year to learn behind the GOAT, if hes merely a top 20-22 QB, they dont fall off IMHO

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh..who makes it FIRST

My guess, still the Bengals.

It all depends on QB's for all these teams other than the Lions and the Lions might have to find one soon.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean just in cincy.....

they add burrow
They add higgins
They still have boyd
They still have mixon
They still have an emerging john ross
IMHO aj green is not AJ green any more, older, injured, hasnt played football.....but they dont need him with those weapons

They get their first round lineman from last year back, they add line help...The O should be pretty good.....

The d needs some work....

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh..who makes it FIRST

My guess, still the Bengals.

It all depends on QB's for all these teams other than the Lions and the Lions might have to find one soon.
I think stafford still has years left. Ppl talk about waisting rodgers. How about stafford. Hes a very good qb, and slings that ball, Yeah he had Calvin. But NOTHING else....such a waster first overall pick with talent...

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean just in cincy.....

they add burrow
They add higgins
They still have boyd
They still have mixon
They still have an emerging john ross
IMHO aj green is not AJ green any more, older, injured, hasnt played football.....but they dont need him with those weapons

They get their first round lineman from last year back, they add line help...The O should be pretty good.....

The d needs some work....
If AJ is remotely healthy, you are looking at Boyd, AJ, and Higgins all lined up - and you have two 6'4" WR's that can get it, and another in Boyd who creates mismatches over the middle. Not to mention Ross - if he can stay healthy and hold onto a ball...If the OL can improve and buy Burrow time - that's going to be really fun to watch.

The defense is 100% overhauled. The DL, which was probably the best position on defense for them, upgraded with the DT from Texans, still have Atkins, Dunlap, Lawsson, Hubbard - they signed 2 starting CB's and a S in F/A, and signed a F/A LB, and drafted 3 more LB's - that is going to be a completely different defense this season. Will it work? We'll see, but they spent a shit-ton of money this offseason on the defense...I think nearly $140Million of the $150M they spent was on the defensive side of the ball. The lone offensive signee was a Guard from Dallas.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This the most effort I've seen the Bengals do in like... Forever?

The problem will be that O-Line. They still deploying Bobby Hart out there. That's gonna be a problem.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1a. Cincy for all the reasons already stated.
1b. Miami after 20 years of rebuilding sooner or later it just has to happen.

THUNDER

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins.
They are putting it together in a hurry.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is just all sorts of wrong. It wasn't no real incentive for him to play last season. He's still the best receiver in that division by a few steps.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
picked the Giants & Dolphins.
Shouldnt be too long before the giants get back into rotation of winning the division.
Would have gone Skins if Alex Smith didnt get hurt. They have a nice base of players. I just dont believe in Haskins. So that leaves the Dolphins.
Bengals might turn things around but like others have mentioned. AFCN it will be hard to even make the wild card.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just all sorts of wrong. It wasn't no real incentive for him to play last season. He's still the best receiver in that division by a few steps.
bro, come on, towards the end there wasnt. There was rumors he was good to start the year, then it got bumped back, and back and back. Yeah towards the end he didnt wanna play...but lets not pretend that an aging wr, with continued leg injuries, who hasnt played is just rip , roaring, and back to his 28 year old self.

I'll listen for rationale on why we should expect the normal AJ green. But i certainly will counter with some actual medical stuff.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions were probably the unluckiest team in the NFL last year and Packers were probably the luckiest. Stafford is good enough to make the playoffs every now and then. Could have an offensive line thats okay, 2 RBs that compliment each other, a highly rated TE getting healthy, a good WR corp, and a few pieces on defense that might be able to be at least average if a couple of draft picks hit.

I guess the 2nd team would be the Bengals.