• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which team has more pressure in Denver/Seattle game

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
..still pissed that I live in one of the very few zones in the country that is not playing the game. I get the freaking Chiefs/Dolphins game.

Just ruined my night/day... I am getting KC/Dolphins also.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just ruined my night/day... I am getting KC/Dolphins also.

I apologize for ruining your day...I live just a few hours from Denver yet because I live right on the Kansas state of the state line they have decided we are all Chiefs fans or Cowboys fans. I seem to only get the Broncos when they are prime time. Going to have to see if I have a friend with DirectTV's NFL package tomorrow morning.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been thinking about this thread and I come to the conclusion that this is the biggest game on the schedule for the Broncos. The 49ers games still rank as more important for Seahawks fans, so to me the pressure is on the Broncos.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been thinking about this thread and I come to the conclusion that this is the biggest game on the schedule for the Broncos. The 49ers games still rank as more important for Seahawks fans, so to me the pressure is on the Broncos.

But why is this the biggest game for the Broncos? I mean it is an out of conference away game. In the grand scheme of things this is actually probably the least important game on the Broncos schedule of the season. Now I understand that is the logical side of it and yes we have the emotional side of it with the whole Super Bowl blow out thing but in the grand scheme of things this game beyond just a Win or Loss this game doesn't mean much.

I think us fans make it a bigger deal than what the players do. I care a whole heck of a lot more though of how the Broncos do against teams like the Chiefs, Raiders, Chargers, and possibly the Patriots as we could be fighting with them for home field in the playoffs. Those games have a lot more on the line when it comes to playoffs.

Same can be said for Seattle. Fans and media obviously have a lot vested in this game but a year from now are we even remembering this game?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really? A Week 3 game against a non-conference opponent? I think that all of our home games, particularly those within our conference, all our divisional games, and what figure to be a couple of tough games at NE and at Cincinnati are likely to affect our season more than tomorrow's game at Seattle.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is actually one of the 2 least important games on the schedule for the Broncos. The other is the game in St. Louis.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One ooc loss can ruin your season. The difference between 12 and 13 wins will probably decide home field. The difference between 10 and 11 wins probably decides most divisions. The difference between 8 and 9 wins will decide if some team makes it as a WC.