• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which Team Gets 1st Superbowl Win?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 teams have not won a Superbowl.
Who gets to win 1st? Explain why
  • Cleveland Browns
  • Arizona Cardinals
  • Los Angeles Chargers
  • Atlanta Falcons
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Detroit Lions
  • Carolina Panthers
  • Houston Texans
  • Tennesse Titans
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • Buffalo Bills

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills best option for me.
  1. Josh Allen at QB
  2. Team already at the doorstep 2020
  3. Like Brieda and Sanders FA signings
  4. Draft helped d-line

Others considered: Browns, Cardinals, Chargers, Titans, Vikings
  • Browns - still not sold on Mayfield as being consistent enough. Also 2020 schedule had NFC East and AFC South on schedule last year... Browns 10-0 vs NFC East/AFC South and Bengals... 1-5 vs the other teams (although I thought Colts and Titans had good teams and quality wins). Can still win division, but do not see them going on road and winning to get to SB and then winning a SB with Baker at QB unless he becomes much more consistent.
  • Cardinals - some key acquisitions.. but wonder if Watt can stay healthy. Also in probably the toughest division and to get to Super Bowl would probably have to win the division which I do not think they will do this year.
  • Chargers - Like Herbert and defense top 10 yards allowed. However, same division as KC and Mahomes and harder to get to SB as a wild card.
  • Titans - Brought in Julio and with Brown and Henry 3 big stars on offense. Defense was bottom 5 in yards allowed last year, unless big improvement do not think Tannelhill is QB to get them to SB even with all the weapons.
  • Vikings - Rodgers could be gone from GB. Defense horrible last year, but Zimmer is good defensive coach and IMO Vikings one of the better drafting teams typically. If defense could be solid again they can be in the mix. However, unsure that Cousins can get them the Lombardi trophy.
Falcons, Jaguars, Lions, Panthers, Texans - too many holes and questions for me to consider as SB contender.

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not this year, and probably not for the next few years. Buffalo would be my choice of the never-won group, but there are far stronger teams which will not go away for a while.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trick question.

None of those teams will ever win a Superbowl.

sad.png

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its really difficult to keep a defense together to really project winning a Super Bowl. Its obvious that you need a good QB, coach, GM, at least an average oline, and a couple of offensive weapons. But you really need a good dline to win a Super Bowl and there aren't many out there.

Chargers would be my pick but they have to get through the Chiefs first. Browns have a good shot next year. Not sure long term.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm thinking Bills with in the next couple of years.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't see any of them with a realistic shot at it. Who is beating the Chiefs? Who is beating Rodgers/Wilson/Brady in the NFC?

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably Buffalo. For reasons already mentioned.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills have a shot beating the Chiefs. Stafford and the Rams could be that team. Anything can happen.

No not anything can happen, that is why the same teams win and the same team lose.

The Chiefs are only going to get better as Mahomes gets better, and the Rams will have it rough in that divison.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2021-22 will be the last gasp for the Chiefs.

Buffalo has never been able to get beyond themselves and this team does not make quick changes at all. Many teams can make mid-game adjustments and Bills for some reason just can't. That's a seious problem in this league today.r

The Browns are my sneaky choice. They have all of the ammo but have never loaded all six chambers. I think that they will be firing with a fully loaded gun this year.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Buffalo has never been able to get beyond themselves and this team does not make quick changes at all. Many teams can make mid-game adjustments and Bills for some reason just can't. That's a seious problem in this league today.r

The Browns are my sneaky choice. They have all of the ammo but have never loaded all six chambers. I think that they will be firing with a fully loaded gun this year.
Not sure what is sneaky about the Browns. They won a playoff game last year and have PFFs #2 roster in the league.

I kinda agree with some of what you're saying. I think Buffalo did a really poor job against the Chiefs last year in both games. Chiefs are going a bit all-in next year and they're going to have to do a lot with their roster. I don't think it will be their last gasp at all, obviously, but KC is going to be a team that is constantly missing depth because they really haven't been able to stock up on top draft picks for a while now. Analysts keep saying 'why doesn't KC build the way the Pats built around Brady' but the thing about that building style is that it did eventually cause Brady to leave. You see Wilson and Rodgers constantly complaining, too. I think KC will be in the mix as long as they have Kelce but its hard to project anything after 21.

If you're low on the Chiefs, though, Chargers have Herbert on a rookie deal for 2 more years than the Browns, Bills, and Ravens. I suspect the Chargers will be one of the favorites in 2022 and 2023.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills are definitely the team here with the Browns and Chargers in the next tier imo. Don't think Tannehill can get the Titans over the top and have no reason to believe in the Cardinals/Kingsburry/Murray yet. The rest are aways off

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll be curious how the Chiefs bounce back. As a Seahawks fan I know about winning a Super bowl and going into the second thinking this was the start of something and then losing. Granted they lost in kind of different fashions but its still not super easy to climb the mountain again even if you have talent. It's definitely a mental grind plus the AFC has only gotten stronger with the Bills, Browns and Ravens not far off and the Chargers, Titans and others maybe making a little noise too.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bills are definitely the team here with the Browns and Chargers in the next tier imo. Don't think Tannehill can get the Titans over the top and have no reason to believe in the Cardinals/Kingsburry/Murray yet. The rest are aways off
"the rest" still might get there 1st!

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 teams have not won a Superbowl.
Who gets to win 1st? Explain why
  • Cleveland Browns
  • Arizona Cardinals
  • Los Angeles Chargers
  • Atlanta Falcons
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Detroit Lions
  • Carolina Panthers
  • Houston Texans
  • Tennesse Titans
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • Buffalo Bills
Looking at it now, still say the browns. Shockingly. They have a good coach, a young qb, and a loaded roster. Theyre setup for success for a while here.

bills had a good team last year, but that d still needs work Imho.