• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which Team Gets 1st Superbowl Win?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't see any of them with a realistic shot at it. Who is beating the Chiefs? Who is beating Rodgers/Wilson/Brady in the NFC?
Browns, ravens, titans, heck even indy has a really solid d. Weve seen that a disruptive defense cam give the chiefs fits.
No not anything can happen, that is why the same teams win and the same team lose.

The Chiefs are only going to get better as Mahomes gets better, and the Rams will have it rough in that divison.
Oh princess, really? How many differrnt teams hve made a super-bowl in the last 20 years?

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns, ravens, titans, heck even indy has a really solid d. Weve seen that a disruptive defense cam give the chiefs fits.

Oh princess, really? How many differrnt teams hve made a super-bowl in the last 20 years?

Try....different and have princess, ok?

A smartass can't be misspelling words, ok?

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For one who misspells as much as you do, really weird for you to be getting on someone else for it

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes because everyone expects them to win every game and not anything can happen in football
Maybe princess might have a point. Only certain teams can win SB's.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe princess might have a point. Only certain teams can win SB's.

Yea it’s not like since 2010 only 1 team has won more then 1 super bowl
7 different superbowl winners in the past 10 years.
16 different teams made it the superbowl in the past 10 years

there's parody

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Princess RaZonette is now the Spelling Princess?

You should give up on the "smart ass" Hard to be a smart ass when you are just an ass.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill be the odds giver

there are 12 teams who have not won the SB

This is my order 1-12 on who is likely to win the first SB

1. Bills- easy division, not much competition, best young QB- should be in the playoffs constantly in the next 5 seasons- and should win the division most of the time

2. Chargers- one of the most talented teams, has a good young QB, but will have trouble winning the division as long as the chiefs are dominant... they should be a WC team now and should continue competing

3. Browns- similar to chargers... but weaker QB, and stronger division

4. Jaguars- this is the upcoming team... they are not yet a playoff bound team, but they are getting close... if they can start adding on defense they could be a playoff team soon, and will be pretty damn scary

5. Cardinals- that offense looks pretty strong, just needs to improve defense, very fun offense... but very strong division... will always have a lot of competition... will need that PERFECT storm season to win it

6. Bengals- another team with an elite young QB... they may have an elite offense already... but there defense is just not ready... and that division is just scary

7. Lions- here is the shock one... but look at their offensive line... their offensive line could be one of the best in football... and they are going to be one of the worst teams in football this season... this is the type of team i can see filling those holes easier than others, and can seriously compete relatively soon.

8.titans are next- they are a playoff team now... but they just seem to be missing what it would take to get far in the playoffs... and that wont change until they start a rebuild... even if it is a small one

9. Panthers- they are only this high because i think Darnold COULD be the stud that he was supposed to be still... and if he is, then the panthers found their franchise QB, and they still have McCaffrey!!! even if this season is growing pains, they can fill in their holes easier than the teams behind them...

10. Houston- this is solely because they should be the worst team in 2021... and that should allow them to change EVERYTHING... and hopefully get some elite players through the draft in the next few seasons

11. Atlanta- their defense was surprising good last season once they changed coaches... and we know this offense can be elite... so who knows... maybe they are better than we think, if not then they will definitely get a top pick and Matt Ryan is near retirement too...

12. Vikings- similar to the Titans, they can very well make the playoffs this season, but they aint winning anytime soon, and needs to improve that QB before they have any chance.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills. Allen is special and I think they might dominate that division for awhile like the Pats did.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
9 teams have not won a Superbowl.
Who gets to win 1st? Explain why
  • Cleveland Browns
  • Arizona Cardinals
  • Los Angeles Chargers
  • Atlanta Falcons
  • Jacksonville Jaguars
  • Detroit Lions
  • Carolina Panthers
  • Houston Texans
  • Tennesse Titans
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • Buffalo Bills

I will go Bills, and as an outside shot the Browns, both are pretty good young teams and have a window they’ve created … Tennessee is another possible one … I’m saying those 3 as of right now…

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what is sneaky about the Browns. They won a playoff game last year and have PFFs #2 roster in the league.

I kinda agree with some of what you're saying. I think Buffalo did a really poor job against the Chiefs last year in both games. Chiefs are going a bit all-in next year and they're going to have to do a lot with their roster. I don't think it will be their last gasp at all, obviously, but KC is going to be a team that is constantly missing depth because they really haven't been able to stock up on top draft picks for a while now. Analysts keep saying 'why doesn't KC build the way the Pats built around Brady' but the thing about that building style is that it did eventually cause Brady to leave. You see Wilson and Rodgers constantly complaining, too. I think KC will be in the mix as long as they have Kelce but its hard to project anything after 21.

If you're low on the Chiefs, though, Chargers have Herbert on a rookie deal for 2 more years than the Browns, Bills, and Ravens. I suspect the Chargers will be one of the favorites in 2022 and 2023.
The problem isn't the draft selection or lack there of. It's have nine players making over $42M. Incredibly difficult to stock any quality depth.

The window is getting smaller but with a healthy Mahomes they'll always be contending.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns

And as a Steeler fan, it feels like I'm in some sort of bizarro world to be saying that

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna have to go Bills.
They have a Championship caliber team now & their organization seems to want it.
While a lot of the teams on this list wants to put good teams on the field to make more money.

Anyone that says the Texans you know is just trolling & should never be talked to again LOL.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns
Lions
Bills

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Motivation. Those teams need a Tier 1 HC.