• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which Team Gets 1st Superbowl Win?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2021-22 will be the last gasp for the Chiefs.

Buffalo has never been able to get beyond themselves and this team does not make quick changes at all. Many teams can make mid-game adjustments and Bills for some reason just can't. That's a seious problem in this league today.r

The Browns are my sneaky choice. They have all of the ammo but have never loaded all six chambers. I think that they will be firing with a fully loaded gun this year.
Eventually u have to be right. With the chiefs and mahomes.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at it now, still say the browns. Shockingly. They have a good coach, a young qb, and a loaded roster. Theyre setup for success for a while here.

bills had a good team last year, but that d still needs work Imho.
Maybe we should ask Princess RaZonette which team has the best 40 times?

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns or Bills.

Browns are freaking stacked everywhere. So I would think if they can overcome their perception they have the best chance.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For real. They really r loaded
I can't think of a position where they are not at least two very high quality players deep, except QB. Not sure I could even name a weakness at all, maybe LB, but I think that kid they nabbed in the draft will bolster that even more and they just improved that area. I honestly can't think of a weakness.

Plus, if they are able to win this division, as tough as it will be, they will be battle hardened for the playoffs.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns or Bills.

Browns are freaking stacked everywhere. So I would think if they can overcome their perception they have the best chance.
What if the Browns or Bills go deep into the playoffs for next 4 years and still don't win a Superbowl?

What if the Jags have found their franchise QB and not the next Brock Osweiler?
They get a lucky Flacco-esque run to a SB win and never to be heard from again?

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You left off the Bengals? But I'm not very hopeful with Hack Taylor at the helm.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't think of a position where they are not at least two very high quality players deep, except QB. Not sure I could even name a weakness at all, maybe LB, but I think that kid they nabbed in the draft will bolster that even more and they just improved that area. I honestly can't think of a weakness.

Plus, if they are able to win this division, as tough as it will be, they will be battle hardened for the playoffs.
Their schedule appears a much easier path than pgh or bmore to me

future odds for win totals
Bmore 10.5 the over is getting bet alot
Cleveland 10.5 the under is slightly getting bet
Pgh 8.5 the under is getting bet slightly
Cincy 6.5 the under is significantly getting bet.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if the Browns or Bills go deep into the playoffs for next 4 years and still don't win a Superbowl?

What if the Jags have found their franchise QB and not the next Brock Osweiler?
They get a lucky Flacco-esque run to a SB win and never to be heard from again?
If its what if. What if the lions finish in last this year, get rid of goff, hit gold with the #1 overall pick, and go on tear and start a small dynasty.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If its what if. What if the lions finish in last this year, get rid of goff, hit gold with the #1 overall pick, and go on tear and start a small dynasty.
Well that's just it is what it is. Pats never won a SB before Brady and might not w/o him. What if Belichick goes a few more years with no deep playoff success, does Kraft blow him out?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's just it is what it is. Pats never won a SB before Brady and might not w/o him. What if Belichick goes a few more years with no deep playoff success, does Kraft blow him out?
Trade him back to the Jets and get our 2 - 1st round picks back!

Debbie Does

Question Authority
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they finish in last place, they really suck, meaning they are bringing in a #1 pick with no team behind him. How many playoff wins did Stafford get in Detroit?

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I am new to the bandwagon I would like to formally vote for the Browns

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they finish in last place, they really suck, meaning they are bringing in a #1 pick with no team behind him. How many playoff wins did Stafford get in Detroit?
I dont disagree. However, the colts managed a quick turn around to being good with luck. We forget that when he unexpectedly retired , they were one of the top teams expected to make a superbowl run. The browns have turned after taking baker, cards are trending up(i know they arent close yet), its doable to turn around in a few years after having the #1.

that being said…my point was tongue in cheek. It was poking fun at the comment i quoted.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont disagree. However, the colts managed a quick turn around to being good with luck. We forget that when he unexpectedly retired , they were one of the top teams expected to make a superbowl run. The browns have turned after taking baker, cards are trending up(i know they arent close yet), its doable to turn around in a few years after having the #1.

that being said…my point was tongue in cheek. It was poking fun at the comment i quoted.
Also with the 49ers after shanahan and lynch got there it took them like what a year? To get to the super bowl.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No not anything can happen, that is why the same teams win and the same team lose.

The Chiefs are only going to get better as Mahomes gets better, and the Rams will have it rough in that divison.
So the Chiefs will go undefeated again?

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills - Bucs in SB next season. Maybe Brady will let them win..........maybe not!