• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which of the PG prospects do you like the most?

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly like DSJ the most. I am a bit biased, but I loved his PNR potential and athleticism. He went to the wrong school this season and was on a garbage team for a garbage coach. Fultz will probably be an elite scorer but I can see DSJ being a Mike Conley or maybe even Derrick Rose level if he puts it all together.

What PG would you want on your team?

ChrisWebber

Changed my password to "incorrect"
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for me im intrigued by Frank Ntilikina.. Love his size and length.

BallsOfFurry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think he is talking about Dennis Smith jr

I thought so too, I was just ragging him for not typing the guy's name like a real person would.
Smith is a hell of a pure athlete, but Fultz has superior skills and instincts in my opinion.

BallsOfFurry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for me im intrigued by Frank Ntilikina.. Love his size and length.

The kid almost gives me a boner, but I see him as a Scotty Pippen type SG. I hope The Hawks move up and take him. They have the 19th, 31st and 60th picks, I'd give all 3 for a shot at a potential star.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox, Fultz, Smith, Ball

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly like DSJ the most. I am a bit biased, but I loved his PNR potential and athleticism. He went to the wrong school this season and was on a garbage team for a garbage coach. Fultz will probably be an elite scorer but I can see DSJ being a Mike Conley or maybe even Derrick Rose level if he puts it all together.

What PG would you want on your team?
I think Smith is really under-rated as well.

I think the Kings should take him with one of their picks. He would be perfect for them.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it seems their is a first tier or prospects in this draft that includes Ball, Fultz and Jackson in the top 3.

after that- that next tier of Fox, Smith Jr., Monk, Tatum, has some really talented guys. Fox reminds me a lot of an Eric Bledsoe type. Monk is the EXACT type of guy the Sixers need.

I think Monk would be amazing on the Sixers- he would fit nice with the Kings too. If I was the Kings and could walk away with a back court of Smith and Monk with their 2 picks I would be ECSTATIC - what do you think @Bolts ? with those young front court guys at least the Kings would have hope going forward.

Ntilikina i think will go down a little bit further on the draft board----

I dont expect one PF or C to go anywhere near the top 7 in the draft....not only because there arent any great ones- but also because they just arent as important in todays league. ESPECIALLY center.

Maybe i can see Miami grabbing a PF at 14--- Collins of Gonzaga actually does have a nice shot- so that might get him up inside the top 10- but i just dont see him as an elite prospect- he seems to be frank kaminskey lite.

the ELITE prospects in this draft- how i would grade them-

1. Fultz: A-
2. Ball: A-
3. Jackson: A-
4. Monk: B+
5. Smith Jr.: B+
6. Tatum: B+
7. Fox: B+

Those are the guys that i see as the elite of the elite in this draft....there is no LeBron obviously in this draft- and there isnt a Davis/Griffin level prospect either......Fultz and Ball seem to be really really good prospects but not automatic franchise changers.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is amazing how many great PG's are in this draft.........

out of those top 7 picks- the guys who i think are the best 7 prospects

1. Fultz- PG
2. Ball- PG
3. Jackson- SF
4. Monk- SG (but trying to show he can play some PG as well)
5. Smith Jr- PG
6. Tatum- SF
7. Fox- Combo-

out of those top 7- 5 of them can or will play PG at the next level most likely....at least a little bit.....

all the rest of the guys in the draft ithink fall off a little bit after that

Isaac is a project
Collins is a soft- Gonzaga center- Kaminskey lite
Maarkenen is okay- i thought he played well at Zona- but i dont see him as a game changing player
Ntilikina- i mean -drafting an 18 year old from France carrie some significant risk
Giles- has as much potential as anyone - but 2 acl tears already?
JArret Allen - the TExas center- has a bunch of potential but is a project

it seems to be that if you have a top 7 pick in this draft you have a very good chance at coming out with a big time player.

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it seems their is a first tier or prospects in this draft that includes Ball, Fultz and Jackson in the top 3.

after that- that next tier of Fox, Smith Jr., Monk, Tatum, has some really talented guys. Fox reminds me a lot of an Eric Bledsoe type. Monk is the EXACT type of guy the Sixers need.

I think Monk would be amazing on the Sixers- he would fit nice with the Kings too. If I was the Kings and could walk away with a back court of Smith and Monk with their 2 picks I would be ECSTATIC - what do you think @Bolts ? with those young front court guys at least the Kings would have hope going forward.

Ntilikina i think will go down a little bit further on the draft board----

I dont expect one PF or C to go anywhere near the top 7 in the draft....not only because there arent any great ones- but also because they just arent as important in todays league. ESPECIALLY center.

Maybe i can see Miami grabbing a PF at 14--- Collins of Gonzaga actually does have a nice shot- so that might get him up inside the top 10- but i just dont see him as an elite prospect- he seems to be frank kaminskey lite.

the ELITE prospects in this draft- how i would grade them-

1. Fultz: A-
2. Ball: A-
3. Jackson: A-
4. Monk: B+
5. Smith Jr.: B+
6. Tatum: B+
7. Fox: B+

Those are the guys that i see as the elite of the elite in this draft....there is no LeBron obviously in this draft- and there isnt a Davis/Griffin level prospect either......Fultz and Ball seem to be really really good prospects but not automatic franchise changers.
The problem with Monk is he's more of a SG even if he'll start at PG and the Kings have plenty of SG depth(Buddy, Temple, Richardson, Bogdan, maybe McLemore). Smith is intriguing, his size and injury history are a concern but I like the potential there. I love Fox's defensive intensity, if he gets his shot right he could be really good. My hope for the picks if they stay at 8 and 10 is Isaac 8th and either Smith, Fox, or Ntilikina 10th. Then with all the youth on the team, possibly 8 or 9 rookies on the roster, they starting growing together next season but are bad enough to draft a franchise player in 2018(possibly Michael Porter Jr.).

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ball. Great size for a 1 guard. He just needs to be more efficient and aggressive.

Personally, I have no problem with the shenanigans with his dad because they're just trying to make a brand. But it wouldn't hurt to tone it down a bit.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I think some like to hate on Ball just to hate. They must be doing something right.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like Fox.

I watch him play and I see a young John Wall. He has similar length and explosive athletic traits. I am honestly a bit surprised that most have him ranked as the 3rd or 4th best PG in the class. I have not seen Fultz much, but personally I would draft Fox ahead of Ball or DSJ.

I think all could end up being franchise PGs and all star caliber players though.

ChrisWebber

Changed my password to "incorrect"
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I think some like to hate on Ball just to hate. They must be doing something right.

I think he's the best prospect but I hate his jumpshot.. I don't think it will translate wel tbh.

BallsOfFurry

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really like Fox.

I watch him play and I see a young John Wall. He has similar length and explosive athletic traits. I am honestly a bit surprised that most have him ranked as the 3rd or 4th best PG in the class. I have not seen Fultz much, but personally I would draft Fox ahead of Ball or DSJ.

I think all could end up being franchise PGs and all star caliber players though.

This PG and combo guard group might rival 2009's, which had..
Curry
Harden
DeRozen
Evans
Rubio
Holiday
Teague
Lawson
Jennings
Beverly
Mills.