• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which LA team fold first?

Which LA team folds first

• Rams

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Chargers

Votes: 24 77.4%

• Total voters

Wedgie

My 8yr old me would love 59yo me.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody ever ran off the edge and into the drink?
Heh, Schuster way, a busy road is below. A pretty big slide happened at least once onto roadway. It's a beautiful drive, esp if you get onto Ruston Way and go along the water there as well.

Some people think of Tacoma as a shit hole, I know it's a great city. Like everywhere, it has some shitty areas.

A good day is starting out with a drive along that route, then, after spending some time and maybe a great lunch along it, continuing on and going to Point Defiance, one of the largest city parks in the nation. Used to be second only to NYs Central Park in area.

Great gardens and stuff there.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heh, Schuster way, a busy road is below. A pretty big slide happened at least once onto roadway. It's a beautiful drive, esp if you get onto Ruston Way and go along the water there as well.

Some people think of Tacoma as a shit hole, I know it's a great city. Like everywhere, it has some shitty areas.

A good day is starting out with a drive along that route, then, after spending some time and maybe a great lunch along it, continuing on and going to Point Defiance, one of the largest city parks in the nation. Used to be second only to NYs Central Park in area.

A total shithole you say?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

St. Louis Forest Park kicks all other city parks dicks in.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
St. Louis Forest Park kicks all other city parks dicks in.
STL certainly has some bad things going for it but they really did a good job designing the city and its parks.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
STL certainly has some bad things going for it but they really did a good job designing the city and its parks.

Meanwhile, Kansas City decided to go with Fountains...I sure hope somebody got fired for that shit

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is dumb, the Rams will have the best stadium in football in two years.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams will fold first for sure. HELL THEY ALREADY DID IT AT 4-12. LA if anything will be immediately psyched someone else with a better record is coming.

Goff is a bust (I called it DAY ONE - I called Wentz a bust too, jury is ACTUALLY still out on that one) and the Rams have ZERO picks for the future.

Meanwhile Rivers is a California local, is a fiery passionate QB and IMO still a top 10 QB in the NFL surrounded by terrible talent. Hunter Henry looks legit, Joey Bosa is IMO DROY (not even close) and Melvin Gordon can be flashy at times... all with Keenan Allen.

The Rams have stuff?... I mean jesus. AARON DONALD and a shit sophomore year in Todd Gurley? And Jared F'ING GOFF at QB. Robert Quinn can't stay on the field, they have ZERO building blocks because they mortgaged all their draft picks.

Rams are history. Chargers at least are a little exciting to watch... Rams hate.. no, let me rephrase that, I hated the Rams back in like 2003-04 in the Martz/Bulger era, I just feel horrible for their franchise aside. Rams apologies and tears aside, that franchise is history imo. And no surprise. Kroenke (or however you spell his douche who cares name) and York are the two biggest idiots in the NFL. They'll do nothing to further help the team.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Rams 2nd in home attendance this year. Chargers LAST.

Rivers is great.....and old.

Rams have zero picks for the future? No, they actually have only traded this coming year's first and their 3rd round compensatory pick (with 2 more compensatory picks projected for the 4th and 6th rounds). That's a 2, 3, 4, 4C, 5, 6, 6C, and 7 this year. But yeah, no picks.

Goff had an Eli-esque rookie season. We'll see how it progresses with a new coaching staff that actually cares about offense.

Robert Quinn can't stay on the field, but Keenan Allen is an asset? LOL.

Kroenke is so terrible that he's paying for his own $2B+ new stadium.

The Rams are so terrible that they've beaten the Seahawks 4 out of the last 6. I guess the Rams will fold just after the Seahawks then?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn. Are the building another while they play there? I just Wikipedia'd it and they are planning on building a stadium ready in 2019. I doubt they sell before they move into that stadium.

They're moving into the Rams' new stadium in 2019 (leasing from Kroenke).

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BLAH BLAH BLAH

Rams have zero picks for the future? No, they actually have only traded this coming year's first and their 3rd round compensatory pick (with 2 more compensatory picks projected for the 4th and 6th rounds). That's a 2, 3, 4, 4C, 5, 6, 6C, and 7 this year. But yeah, no picks.

Goff had an Eli-esque rookie season. We'll see how it progresses with a new coaching staff that actually cares about offense.

The Rams are so terrible that they've beaten the Seahawks 4 out of the last 6. I guess the Rams will fold just after the Seahawks then?

Can you tell us how a TV market 10 times the size of St. Louis was less interested in the Rams in St. Louis??

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you tell us how a TV market 10 times the size of St. Louis was less interested in the Rams in St. Louis??

Doesn't matter. Rams sold more home tickets than anyone other than the Cowboys. Imagine how many they'll sell when they start winning, or when they move into a modern stadium.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter. Rams sold more home tickets than anyone other than the Cowboys. Imagine how many they'll sell when they start winning, or when they move into a modern stadium.

Sold? That just means a bunch of brokers and the team bought a bunch of tickets.

Tell me about turnstiles...

Tell me about viewership...

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither team is going anywhere. With the chump change the owners get from selling tickets to games, if it wasn't for appearances, they wouldn't care if no one showed up to watch the game.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BLAH BLAH BLAH

Shopson.... all I can say is...

It was a new team. Fleas fucking a plastic circus could've done this. Where'd you get these stats anyway? They were 7th per ESPN you dork: 2016 NFL Football Attendance - National Football League - ESPN. They were nearly DEAD LAST in percent. Just filter it bitch...

Rivers is great, and old, agreed. Who cares, he's better than douche nozzle GOff.

Yah, they do, see the Goff trade you dork. DUH they have picks. Should we automatically award every team that has picks? Well let's do that... the Seahawks, Patriots, 49ers, Packers, basically EVERY FUCKING team has more picks than your shit team, so you have a shit team that has no shitty chance of drafting some shitkicker to help you.

If Eli is your ceiling who required a RIDICULOUS D-line (which you KIND of have in the making) then fine. Until you win the Super Bowl with the 2013 Hawks, 2001 Ravens, 2003 Bucs, d-line, stfu.

Yes, that's exactly right.

Kroenke can pay for things, yes he's still terrible as a sports owner.

Irrelevant argument is irrelevant. Hawks have been in the playoffs the last what.. 4 years (and SBOWL 2?) while you continue to sit at home doing jack shit.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where'd you get these stats anyway? They were 7th per ESPN you dork: 2016 NFL Football Attendance - National Football League - ESPN. They were nearly DEAD LAST in percent. Just filter it bitch...

LOL, did you even look at ESPN's stats? They only list 1 home game for the Rams, and it was the game in London. Try this one:

2016 NFL Attendance Data | Pro-Football-Reference.com

Reading is the first step. Understanding what you are reading is the next.

All I want out of my owner is to pay for things and hire good football people. He still needs to get rid of Demoff.

When comparing two teams, head to head is the first tie breaker. If you want to call a team terrible, you might want to be able to beat them first.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sold? That just means a bunch of brokers and the team bought a bunch of tickets.

Tell me about turnstiles...

Tell me about viewership...

Home attendance was second in the NFL, and that was with losing a game to London again. Home opener drew over 91K. Every non-London home game cleared 80K in attendance.

St Louis averaged 419K for Rams home games last year, and 456K the year prior. Nearly 2X for a team that was clearly worse this year than last (for at least the 2nd half of the season).