• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which 1-2 teams have the most issues?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners
Packers
Falcons

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Niners
Packers
Falcons

Niners. Already without Crabtree, Davis and Manningham, now Willis and Smith are out. Also, the offensive play calling is horrible. They have the OL and running backs to be dominant and then open up the passing game but seem to be dead set on putting it all on Kaepernick. We have no real speed threats and since they aren't running very much the slow ass receivers we have are easy to cover.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't really seen enough of any of the three to have a particularly informed opinion, but that shouldn't bar me from chiming in, right? I saw the 9ers lose in Seattle last week and part of their home loss yesterday to the Colts. I was very surprised to see Indy run so effectively against them, so I'd go with SF. Also found it surprising that SF couldn't get much going in its passing attack.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Not Carolina."

I'd say the Packers, because of their defense.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have to go with the Niners. The other two at least in their losses stood a chance of winning. The 49ers have just gotten blown out twice in a row now with one of those being at home to what most would consider an inferior opponent. With the injuries starting to pile up, one of their best players leaving the team for a while either through suspension or by his own doing, and a tough division I could see the 49ers have a promising season slip through their fingers.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't watch 2 of the teams, so I have no idea. I will say it is still early in the season and a lot of football left to play.

My biggest issue with GB is the consistency. They can play defense. They have the players, they can all make plays and have shown it. They can also seem to disappear. When they make plays, the offense doesn't seem to want to take advantage of it.

I put a lot of blame on the offense. They have too good of players to be so inept at times. The defense gets a stop, they go 3 and out, a very quick 3 and out. They get a turnover in Scoring position, we get a field goal. They get another one is scoring position, the offense moves backwards out of scoring position and we punt.

The offense finally comes to life and is scoring and moving the ball well, then when they NEED to they aren't the unit to respond. They're close, but they never sustain and I expect more out of them.

Special teams? I hope Ross gets cut, but the GB coaches are loyal till the end if you're working hard I guess. Maybe he'll figure it out. But as far as I can see, he has shown a couple nice returns in the past and has a lot of mishandled catches, even fair catches that aren't clean and lots of poor decision making when to come out, when to fair catch, etc.

they've shown they can play lock down defense, but an injury or two or change in philosophy and they look like a sieve too. on Offense they seem to drive and score or a quick 3 and out. I'd like consistency.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buffalo. No OLine no DBs Spiller cant get going with the opposing defenses focused on him and even with that Manuel has looked pretty average.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if I have to pick a team that many thought would be winning I go GB their defense is not very good and now getting some injuries plus Chicago is 3-0 arent they.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think all 3 teams have some issues to deal with. 49ers? I'm not sure yet. It all depends on their response to all this. I think Indy has been really under-rated by a lot of fans and media. They have a star QB and appear to be headed in the right direction but to physically do to the 49ers what they did is pretty shocking. San Fran has prided itself as being the toughest, most physical defense in the league the last couple years and they seemed to get beat down the last couple weeks. The vaunted O-line has given up pressure too and needs to step up. Part of that is getting the run game going and using it to prevent teams from pinning their ears back and getting after the QB. They are not immune from the injuries like most of last year and that is really hurting too.

I'm not surprised at all about the Falcons 2 losses. Miami is for real and New Orleans has their swagger back and is the team to beat in the NFC south, IMO. Atlanta never impresses me, for some reason but they are always in the hunt at the end of the season.

Green Bay has been inconsistent and running backs continue to drop but they still have Rodgers and a great receiving corps. The defense has players, don't quite understand why they struggle so much at times but there is enough there if they get their act together. Need to win in their own division and everything will be fine for their fans. The Bears are tough though.

Demonjoe93

The Hawks make me emo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Browns.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jags, Vikings, Steelers, Giants, Redskins, Rams, 49ers, Browns, Jets, Bills, Ravens, Cardinals, Eagles, Cowboys, Bengals, Pats, Falcons, Raiders, Titans, Chiefs, Bills, Packers, Bucs, Lions, Bears, Texans, Panthers, and Chargers have the most problems.

That leaves the Seahwawks, Saints, Broncos, and Colts in the NFC and AFC championship games.