• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which “Star” on your team are you most disappointed with?

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all have “Stars” and by that I mean highly or above average paid players supposedly based upon their superior or above average play at the position. Unfortunately… a few of these let us down, sometimes badly. So let's hear it, who on your team is guilty of this?

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Von Miller getting suspended for the first six games of the season, following a year in which he was among the top defensive players in the league, was certainly disappointing. Never really played at the consistently high level that he did last year once he returned, though he did show flashes of that (e.g., the first half at NE). Finally ending the season on inured reserve was also disappointing.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy...Lamar Woodley, just seems to have lost the edge...now you can count on him missing 2 or 3 games a year...it's going to really hurt because they restructured his deal LY to help cap space, but there's a good chance he is released after Jun 1.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D-Wash. He got himself suspended for the first four games of the season for smoking weed & then shortly after the suspension was announce, he was arrested for allegedly smacking up his baby's momma. Those four games he missed was the difference between 10-6 & 12-4 with us making the playoffs. All this right after he had a great 2012 & got a big fat contract.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roddy White- Him being injured for most of the season killed us. Especially when we lost Jones for the year, Matty Ice was playing with Douglas has his #1 WR who is normally our #3 in the slot. Multiple 1,000+ yard receiving seasons, and being hurt was a big hit

SomeGuy

Christian Conservative
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Da'Quan Bowers DE - we let Michael Bennet go in FA because this guy was, what they thought, an up and coming star. Didn't work and Bennet has had a much better season with the Seahawks.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like for the Cowboys it has to be Carr. While the defensive scheme doesn't cater to his style of play and the front 7 was a mess of injuries he was on the wrong end of highlight reels all year and he is taking up a lot of their cap space.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roddy White- Him being injured for most of the season killed us. Especially when we lost Jones for the year, Matty Ice was playing with Douglas has his #1 WR who is normally our #3 in the slot. Multiple 1,000+ yard receiving seasons, and being hurt was a big hit

Really? He's been so consistent both playing (long continuous game streak snapped) and performing...for ATL I think hands down, Steven Jackson is that guy.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have to go with CMIII. It's hard to be critical of players that are hurt but he broke his thump not once but twice on basically the same play. A sack when he was unblocked. Our defense goes down considerably when he isnt on the field.

Honorable Mention: Morgan Burnett - just got a sizeable contract and our safeties were among the league's worst.

Ties5o11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aldon- had the off-field issues, hasn' been much of a factor when playing. Our pass rush is the only aspect of the team that has significantly rescinded from last year to this.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? He's been so consistent both playing (long continuous game streak snapped) and performing...for ATL I think hands down, Steven Jackson is that guy.

Well this year was a let down, so reffering to that mainly. But he was injured.

Jackson on the other hand, never really liked the signing because of his injury concerns, didn't really expect much from him to begin with.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this year was a let down, so reffering to that mainly. But he was injured.

Jackson on the other hand, never really liked the signing because of his injury concerns, didn't really expect much from him to begin with.

Yeah...I would cut Roddy some slack.

Admittedly I thought it was a good signing based on the national rep Jackson had, but locally many STL fans were not that disappointed to see him leave I understand so you were ahead of the game on him as well.

Both DeCou and Moore disappointed in the back 4 also I thought, but we probably can point to a couple more guys the way the season went.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...I would cut Roddy some slack.

Admittedly I thought it was a good signing based on the national rep Jackson had, but locally many STL fans were not that disappointed to see him leave I understand so you were ahead of the game on him as well.

Both DeCou and Moore disappointed in the back 4 also I thought, but we probably can point to a couple more guys the way the season went.

Oh I do cut him some slack, just sucked and hurt us since JJ went down.

Being a Rams fan as well, as you know, I did follow Jackson a lot, but he's towards the end of his career. I came in with low expectations for him, which is why I don't put im in this category, honestly.

Idk I liked Moore this season, DeCoud on the other hand I can agree with. At times Alford and Trufant played better than both of them and they're rookies.

Also Biermann going down as well.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say Clay Matthews but he broke his thumb twice and had surgery so you can't really blame him... Not sure if Nick Perry is considered a star but he needs to step up more.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I do cut him some slack, just sucked and hurt us since JJ went down.

Being a Rams fan as well, as you know, I did follow Jackson a lot, but he's towards the end of his career. I came in with low expectations for him, which is why I don't put im in this category, honestly.

Idk I liked Moore this season, DeCoud on the other hand I can agree with. At times Alford and Trufant played better than both of them and they're rookies.

Also Biermann going down as well.

Moore...did you really? I like him a lot, but thought he missed a lot tackles this year going for the knockout hit...DeCoud clearly took a step backwards though...I like both the young CBs, Alford might turn out to be the better of the two..

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Okung

All pro last year and at the end of the year he was playing out of his mind. He helped the Seahawks average nearly 200 yds rushing in their final 7-8 games.

So far this year he has been hampered with injuries and when he has been on the field he has not been the all pro that Seahawk fans have expected him to be

vindicare

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either Hernandez or Ridley.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moore...did you really? I like him a lot, but thought he missed a lot tackles this year going for the knockout hit...DeCoud clearly took a step backwards though...I like both the young CBs, Alford might turn out to be the better of the two..

I wasn't as dissapointed in Moore than I was with DeCoud. Those 2 rookies look to be good though.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aldon- had the off-field issues, hasn' been much of a factor when playing. Our pass rush is the only aspect of the team that has significantly rescinded from last year to this.
:agree:He has been a big disappointment this season. I will go as far to say that he may never make it back to his rookie season success.