• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Which “Star” on your team are you most disappointed with?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hernandez for pure stupidity. 22 yrs old, sign a 40 mill contact with more to come and you want to be a gangbanga and kill. Gronk for getting injured again. 2 years ago right before SB, what if?, then first game last year when he comes back, lands on the same arm and only a few games this year. He also took his sweet time to play after many good weeks of practice. Didnt bode well in the clubhouse

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ray Rice !!!!....dude looks just like Jamal Lewis did when he hit his down hill exit run...Studder stepping and getting planted....I for one think he is a back up caliber RB at this point, and so is Pierce.
However, Rice costs way too much for a back up, so I hope we draft another Jamal type power runner that can start like he did....

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Okung

All pro last year and at the end of the year he was playing out of his mind. He helped the Seahawks average nearly 200 yds rushing in their final 7-8 games.

So far this year he has been hampered with injuries and when he has been on the field he has not been the all pro that Seahawk fans have expected him to be

Just to clarify he was a pro bowl player, but he was not an all pro.