• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where's the Buzz?

Do you have that high energy buzz about this season?

• YES

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • NO

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I'm taking a wait and see attitude before I give my all to this season.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • My interest in football is not as strong as it once was.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems to me that this season there's something missing. The excitement usually associated with the coming football season just isn't there. I have talked to friends, family and neighbors alike and they all seem to have the same feelings. My neighbor put it this way (a cowboy fan ) "It's not you, or anybody in particular, it's the NFC East!" He added, "although Philly has last season on which to place their hopes, historically they all know their fate" WOW!! Speaking of pessimism!! So, here's my question (Poll attached)

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'voted'no because the media has not told me to be excited yet

FLSkinsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year should be good for football all around. Some really good drafts this year could bring some teams up a notch. I think our guys did some great signings to fill some holes and hopefully the guys we had step it up a bit. RGIII looks good to go, and it looks like we have some depth at RB and WR this year. Should be a good year.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm very excited for football but not excited for how well I think the skins will do because we are rebuilding and rg3 is developing.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am cautiously optimistic about this season in terms of wins but JUST as pumped about the Burgandy and Gold as EVER!

I love this team thru thick and thin. That will never change for me.

HTTR!!!!! :dance:

And took the nite off for tonites game, woot woot!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love this team and the history of it . so i am pumped up about it . sty , you need to get out more

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems to me that this season there's something missing. The excitement usually associated with the coming football season just isn't there. I have talked to friends, family and neighbors alike and they all seem to have the same feelings. My neighbor put it this way (a cowboy fan ) "It's not you, or anybody in particular, it's the NFC East!" He added, "although Philly has last season on which to place their hopes, historically they all know their fate" WOW!! Speaking of pessimism!! So, here's my question (Poll attached)

Just remember this is the NFL & things change from year to year & there are always surprise teams. The NFC West is now considered - by far - to be the best divisions in the NFL. However - it was not too long ago that it was considered the absolute worst division in football. There is no telling how the season will unfold.

I am kind of excited now, but I will wait till they play meaningful games before getting too excited. By that time I will be extremely pumped. HTTR

redskin4209

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am always excited about football season rolling. Realisticly speaking our SKINS have a new coach, new play book some new players etc and throw in a very questionable DEF cord things don't look good. However sometimes things go your way during the season and some teams play better than expected. I hope we are one of those teams. Honestly I think all of this will require some patients on our part. Hopefully by mid season we should see more consistence in the passing game.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am always excited about football season rolling. Realisticly speaking our SKINS have a new coach, new play book some new players etc and throw in a very questionable DEF cord things don't look good. However sometimes things go your way during the season and some teams play better than expected. I hope we are one of those teams. Honestly I think all of this will require some patients on our part. Hopefully by mid season we should see more consistence in the passing game.

Hey there ;). Nice to see a new skins fan on our team board! Welcome :suds:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excited yes, cautious yes. I love football. Not sure what to expect out of Gruden. It will be interesting to watch. Not sure what to expect out of Griffin. Fifteen years of Snyder ownership doesn't exactly make you feel confident. Still I have been a fan of this team and lived in this area for 51 years so you always get excited at the beginning of the year. I must be getting ready because I wore a Redskin polo shirt to work today.

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-13 always makes my excitement for the next season tempered if not completely stomped out. For as much hope as I have for Jon Gruden to be the next Joe Gibbs, he could also be the next Jim Zorn.

I think on opening Sunday morning week 1, I'll start getting a little more stoked.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-13 always makes my excitement for the next season tempered if not completely stomped out. For as much hope as I have for Jon Gruden to be the next Joe Gibbs, he could also be the next Jim Zorn.

I think on opening Sunday morning week 1, I'll start getting a little more stoked.

Welcome KSD!!!:suds:

I'm thinking you meant Jay there.. And I'm with you...cautiously optimistic as to record. ALL IN, in terms of fandom.

And nice sig...big fan of Elvis myself.

redskin4209

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excited yes, cautious yes. I love football. Not sure what to expect out of Gruden. It will be interesting to watch. Not sure what to expect out of Griffin. Fifteen years of Snyder ownership doesn't exactly make you feel confident. Still I have been a fan of this team and lived in this area for 51 years so you always get excited at the beginning of the year. I must be getting ready because I wore a Redskin polo shirt to work today.

Sportster sounds like you been a SKINS fan for long time just like me (1962).