• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where will your team finish the season ranked

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed that. 12 days! I didn't want to bring it up but since you have. I got ya by 12 days!!!! Yeeeeha! :pound:

Oooorah!

giphy.gif

I hate you... with such fervor.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All depends on who the Lions hire midseason as GM as HC.

I'm guessing 27-30. Arizona and Miami are somewhat locked in imo.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where about do you expect your team to finish in offensive and defensive rankings by seasons end.
Bears - No.1 def No. 10 offense. Tell me who your team is and what are you expecting rankings wise.

The Bears will have to work hard to get up to the #1 D after week one when the new Packer O lights them up :suds:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My packers comments gets a bunch of funny ratings and one facepalm. suprsingly not G&G just @LambeauLegs like usual.....i mean someone already confirmed rumors of rodgers c/o of hand injury

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see bad things for the packers this year. I mean Rodgers is Rodgers. I give him that, but think he is gonna be pretty unhappy this year.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My packers comments gets a bunch of funny ratings and one facepalm. suprsingly not G&G just @LambeauLegs like usual.....i mean someone already confirmed rumors of rodgers c/o of hand injury

As I said in a thread a few days ago is that he lives in your head! The one team/player other than the Steelers that you always seem to mention is Rodgers/Packers trying to find a way to diss either of them. It will be an interesting year to see how all the changes come together. I am glad they are being overlooked by most and will be fun if they are able create some surprises and be a competitive team.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Link on hand injury? I have not seen anything out of GB on that

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said in a thread a few days ago is that he lives in your head! The one team/player other than the Steelers that you always seem to mention is Rodgers/Packers trying to find a way to diss either of them. It will be an interesting year to see how all the changes come together. I am glad they are being overlooked by most and will be fun if they are able create some surprises and be a competitive team.
Sorry, your're late to the party, theres a reason myself, and some others have been on rodgers lately. See if you can figure it out. Hes certainly not in my head. Hes an amazing qb. Hes a giant diva. But an amazing QB. THe arguments of him not having help are complete BS. Also, if thats the case, then maybe he shouldnt of gone me first with the contract.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see bad things for the packers this year. I mean Rodgers is Rodgers. I give him that, but think he is gonna be pretty unhappy this year.
he cant be , he handpicked his fn coach. go to bed schmoopy

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, your're late to the party, theres a reason myself, and some others have been on rodgers lately. See if you can figure it out. Hes certainly not in my head. Hes an amazing qb. Hes a giant diva. But an amazing QB. THe arguments of him not having help are complete BS. Also, if thats the case, then maybe he shouldnt of gone me first with the contract.

And have you heard him say that he has not had help? If so where?

And where is this stated that he hand picked his coach because that is not how things went down when the new coach was hired. Rodgers was told who his new coach was

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i didnt say aaron said that. Its a consistent common argument from rodgers and packers fans on this board

Oh ok so Rodgers is not complaining about not having enough help according to you. But in your mind he is a diva because other people are saying he has not been given enough help I think I understand you now.

The problem the last few years have been injuries to him he is the one to blame. He missed half the 2017 season with a broken collar bone and played all last year with a broken bone in his leg. Rodgers needs to step his game up and stay healthy and things should improve.

Oh and here was how the new coach was hired it did not appear to have much input from Rodgers:

How the Packers picked Matt LaFleur to be the new head coach

The Green Bay Packers’ search team of Mark Murphy, Brian Gutekunst and Russ Ball had traveled across the country and completed nine interviews, but something was missing. All nine were strong candidates, but no one candidate had stood out from the rest. The Packers’ search for a new head coach had hit a critical juncture.

Then, Murphy, Gutekunst and Ball sat down with Matt LaFleur, the young offensive coordinator of the Tennessee Titans, for the last interview of the weekend on Sunday afternoon in Nashville. And the Packers finally found what they were looking for.

The 39-year-old coach impressed the Packers with his preparedness, genuineness and quiet confidence. The interview turned into a conversation, putting the tired interviewees at ease, and by the time LaFleur had exited the meeting, Murphy, Gutekunst and Ball all agreed: This guy was the favorite.

Weary of recency bias and the fact LaFleur was the last interview of a marathon weekend of interviews, the Packers’ brass returned to Green Bay and decided to sleep on the decision. When they reconvened the next day, this past Monday, they all agreed: LaFleur was their guy, and so they acted quickly, immediately offering him the job.

By Tuesday, the hiring was official.

Murphy explained the entire process during LaFleur’s introductory press conference Wednesday afternoon at Lambeau Field. Over the 45 minutes, Murphy often went into great detail about the process of hiring LaFleur.

He explained how the Packers used a search committee made up of executives in the organization, including Gutekunst and Ball, but that the team also used insight from the nine-player leadership council, the NFL’s advisory council on coaching hires and the Fritz Pollard Alliance. The group used the month of December to collect the necessary information and create a list of candidates. The Packers ended up interviewing 10 coaches, a group that included former head coaches, current assistant coaches, rising coaching stars and bright young offensive minds.

Jim Caldwell and Chuck Pagano were interviewed before the end of the regular season. Joe Philbin last Wednesday. Josh McDaniels and Brian Flores on Friday. Dan Campbell, Pete Carmichael and Todd Monken on Saturday. Adam Gase and LaFleur on Sunday.

Murphy said LaFleur was “the most prepared candidate.” He knew the Packers’ roster and coaches. And his personality meshed with the interviewers.

“He just was very genuine, very natural and it really felt like more of a conversation rather than an interview,” Murphy explained. “It felt really good and so, after the interview, Russ and Brian and I all looked at each other and we said, ‘That was really good, wasn’t it?’ And I said, ‘You know, I think he’s our top candidate.’ And Brian said, ‘He’s my top candidate.’ And then Russ said, ‘He’s my top candidate.'”

Gutekunst said LaFleur possessed comforting confidence and shared the Packers’ vision moving forward.

“It just became more and more apparent that what we were trying to accomplish with this hire, he was the guy,” Gutekunst said.

Murphy was impressed with his genuine excitement for the opportunity and the risk he took leaving Los Angeles to be a first-time play caller in Tennessee in 2018.

A long discussion on the flight home, a good night’s rest and more deliberation Monday didn’t change anyone’s mind. So, instead of bringing a group of finalists to Green Bay for a second interview, the Packers moved quickly, calling LaFleur Monday afternoon to offer him the job.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh ok so Rodgers is not complaining about not having enough help according to you. But in your mind he is a diva because other people are saying he has not been given enough help I think I understand you now.

The problem the last few years have been injuries to him he is the one to blame. He missed half the 2017 season with a broken collar bone and played all last year with a broken bone in his leg. Rodgers needs to step his game up and stay healthy and things should improve.

Oh and here was how the new coach was hired it did not appear to have much input from Rodgers:

The Green Bay Packers’ search team of Mark Murphy, Brian Gutekunst and Russ Ball had traveled across the country and completed nine interviews, but something was missing. All nine were strong candidates, but no one candidate had stood out from the rest. The Packers’ search for a new head coach had hit a critical juncture.

Then, Murphy, Gutekunst and Ball sat down with Matt LaFleur, the young offensive coordinator of the Tennessee Titans, for the last interview of the weekend on Sunday afternoon in Nashville. And the Packers finally found what they were looking for.

The 39-year-old coach impressed the Packers with his preparedness, genuineness and quiet confidence. The interview turned into a conversation, putting the tired interviewees at ease, and by the time LaFleur had exited the meeting, Murphy, Gutekunst and Ball all agreed: This guy was the favorite.

Weary of recency bias and the fact LaFleur was the last interview of a marathon weekend of interviews, the Packers’ brass returned to Green Bay and decided to sleep on the decision. When they reconvened the next day, this past Monday, they all agreed: LaFleur was their guy, and so they acted quickly, immediately offering him the job.

Murphy explained the entire process during LaFleur’s introductory press conference Wednesday afternoon at Lambeau Field. Over the 45 minutes, Murphy often went into great detail about the process of hiring LaFleur.

He explained how the Packers used a search committee made up of executives in the organization, including Gutekunst and Ball, but that the team also used insight from the nine-player leadership council, the NFL’s advisory council on coaching hires and the Fritz Pollard Alliance. The group used the month of December to collect the necessary information and create a list of candidates. The Packers ended up interviewing 10 coaches, a group that included former head coaches, current assistant coaches, rising coaching stars and bright young offensive minds.

Jim Caldwell and Chuck Pagano were interviewed before the end of the regular season. Joe Philbin last Wednesday. Josh McDaniels and Brian Flores on Friday. Dan Campbell, Pete Carmichael and Todd Monken on Saturday. Adam Gase and LaFleur on Sunday.

Murphy said LaFleur was “the most prepared candidate.” He knew the Packers’ roster and coaches. And his personality meshed with the interviewers.

“He just was very genuine, very natural and it really felt like more of a conversation rather than an interview,” Murphy explained. “It felt really good and so, after the interview, Russ and Brian and I all looked at each other and we said, ‘That was really good, wasn’t it?’ And I said, ‘You know, I think he’s our top candidate.’ And Brian said, ‘He’s my top candidate.’ And then Russ said, ‘He’s my top candidate.'”

Gutekunst said LaFleur possessed comforting confidence and shared the Packers’ vision moving forward.

“It just became more and more apparent that what we were trying to accomplish with this hire, he was the guy,” Gutekunst said.

Murphy was impressed with his genuine excitement for the opportunity and the risk he took leaving Los Angeles to be a first-time play caller in Tennessee in 2018.

A long discussion on the flight home, a good night’s rest and more deliberation Monday didn’t change anyone’s mind. So, instead of bringing a group of finalists to Green Bay for a second interview, the Packers moved quickly, calling LaFleur Monday afternoon to offer him the job.
Seriously! No one read that shit

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously! No one read that shit
this post is funny, because it was late & I opened the post & just saw all of that & instantly thought.
Yeah, I am not reading that. LOL

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Should have hired Caldwell. Rodgers would have thrown for 5,000 and 50.