• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where will your team finish the season ranked

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I'm not so sure about that. The new O is a weaker version of the old O and AR has a new system that does not fit or excite him. I expect a huge blow up in GB this year with AR leading the revolt. I for one would enjoy the Bears and Packers fielding good teams at the same time. Gut says GB's season is a disaster and the rebuild begins next year with AR on a new team.

What makes the new O weaker?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes the new O weaker?
Supporting cast. Scheme change. Every QB needs time in a system to go full speed and I question if AR is gonna gel with the new staff.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supporting cast. Scheme change. Every QB needs time in a system to go full speed and I question if AR is gonna gel with the new staff.
I'll give the new young coach some credit.
It did sound like he tried to explain to Rodgers who the boss is, instead of just bowing down to Rodgers.

Now if Rodgers goes the route I read about. GB is in for a long season & the experiment will be over by next year.
If he gets on board & realizes there are a lot of other people on the team (offense). Well then. Rodgers will be Rodgers & make some teams want to pull their hair out.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense - #3: I think we finish behind KC and NO. Baker doesn't need to become ultra-elite in order for this offense to be a monster. He already has a studly WR group, and Chubb/Hunt will likely be the best RB duo in the league in the 2nd half of the year. Njoku showed improvement next year, and he could take another step with OBJ pulling defenses out of the middle of the field where Njoku could shine with his elite athleticism. The OL is the only question mark, but Kitchens seems to know how to get the most out of them.

Defense - #13: I think some teams will be able to move the ball on Cleveland, given the mediocre LB group and relatively thin DL depth. That said, they're going to be able to get to the QB with Garrett and Vernon off the edge, and Ward/Greedy has the potential to be a top-end shutdown CB duo. I think they'll overall finish above average, but it should be good enough to get them to the playoffs.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Ted's defense, he was suffering from a neuromuscular disorder the last two years he was GM. I'm sure that had an effect.
Don't they have cordless phones in Green Bay?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that have to do with Ted Thompson?
You said: "he was suffering from a neuromuscular disorder the last two years he was GM. I'm sure that had an effect."

I'm asking how did that impact him from bringing in free agents? Especially since it wasn't just the last couple years that not bringing in free agents may have hurt them.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said: "he was suffering from a neuromuscular disorder the last two years he was GM. I'm sure that had an effect."

I'm asking how did that impact him from bringing in free agents? Especially since it wasn't just the last couple years that not bringing in free agents may have hurt them.
Thompson was always averse to bringing in big-name free agents but his last two drafts were below average.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thompson was always averse to bringing in big-name free agents but his last two drafts were below average.
What I'm asking is why did his medical issue effect his ability to draft or bring in free agents? It's not like he didn't have a boatload of scouts and others involved

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I'm asking is why did his medical issue effect his ability to draft or bring in free agents? It's not like he didn't have a boatload of scouts and others involved
According to reports Thompson seemed detached the last two seasons as GM. I wonder why Mark Murphy ignored this.

BostonBlackie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's not usually a matter of how big a name the free agent is, it's whether you use free agency to improve your team.

Last edited: