• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

where IS everybody?

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even looked like montana to clark on one score. nd was very fortunate to get the w.

bechner has some talent, but is an interception machine at this point. 3 picks, all ending in td's for the other team over the last 2 games.
is pyle injured? got no playing time and he's the only guy i trust to pass and i'm not sure about him. if he's about the same as the other two than we're in trouble for a few years!

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is pyle injured? got no playing time and he's the only guy i trust to pass and i'm not sure about him. if he's about the same as the other two than we're in trouble for a few years!
was on the sidelines suited. looked ok to me. not sure why bechner got the call. pyne seems to make better and quicker reads.

maybe bechner was suppose to be a running option, looked good, so kelly stuck with him.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was on the sidelines suited. looked ok to me. not sure why bechner got the call. pyne seems to make better and quicker reads.

maybe bechner was suppose to be a running option, looked good, so kelly stuck with him.
which is exactly why i have a firm dislike for kelly.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
after all is said and done it was a good year for the irish. the schedule was on the soft side but 11-1 is 11-1. i believe had they played cincinnati in the last 4 or 5 games they would have beat them too. coan got much better as time passed and the defense was superb! i don't think they'll make the final 4 and just hope they win their bowl game. can't remember the last time they beat a really good team in a bowl game.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hard to tell how good they are right now given their schedule, but it may be one of kelly best coaching jobs, given the injuries, although they had some luck along the way.

hopefully they play in new years 6 game, win, and get the monkey off their back. a month is a long time to take off and nd hasn't played their best ball in bowl games, in general.

regardless, it's been an entertaining year, with results above expectations. hopefully hamilton's back too.