• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where does this loss rank on your most painful losses of all time?

9er4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This one hurt so much because they didn't beat our defense at all, yet they leave with the win....

But idk, it's still in the moment with me...

I think my worst loss(as a fan) was when the Yankees lost to the Dbacks in the world series in gm 7, after all those come from behind wins in NY in dramatic fashion...

Anytime the Yankees lose it's a great day! Sorry, my dad and my brother are Yankees fans so I've had to put up with it my whole life.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be around, but probably not as much in the off season. I'm also going to try and infiltrate the SF Giants board here from which I've been banned. If Ray Dogg finds out he might ban ol Mozart from here as well. I'll try to stay on the down low.

Nice try d-bag

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The most painful loss was the Craig fumble in 1990. The Niners were on their way for three-peat.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by Mozart'sGhost View Post
I'll be around, but probably not as much in the off season. I'm also going to try and infiltrate the SF Giants board here from which I've been banned. If Ray Dogg finds out he might ban ol Mozart from here as well. I'll try to stay on the down low.

Ha Ha ha...put on some camouflage and good luck! Good luck to the Giants this year as well - I see they just signed Timmy...so that is a good start...

Tried, caught, and banned. Ray, if he pulls that shit again, will you permaban him?

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Originally Posted by Mozart'sGhost View Post

Tried, caught, and banned. Ray, if he pulls that shit again, will you permaban him?

I'll translate that for the ones who don't know tweezil. "Daddy, can you ban him, I'm seeing a big old Moszart'sGhost behind every door and I'm going crazy". Ha ha, what a tool.

Last edited by a moderator:

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll translate that for the ones who don't know tweezil. "Daddy, can you ban him, I'm seeing a big old Moszart'sGhost behind every door and I'm going crazy". Ha ha, what a tool.

Real story: I (NolanNonsense/Mozart'sGhost) have been caught and banned 5 times with different alts. ALL under the exact same IP address Mozart uses.

What type of person calls their shot on being a troll, gets caught/banned and then tries to lie about it? Just stay on the 49er board you weirdo.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real story: I (NolanNonsense/Mozart'sGhost) have been caught and banned 5times with different alts. ALL under the exact same IP address Mozart uses.

What type of person calls their shot on being a troll, gets caught/banned and then tries to lie about it? Just stay on the 49er board you weirdo.

He's a sad, lonely, little man. I mean really, what type of person insists on trying to be somewhere where he's been told numerous times by several other people that he's not fucking welcome?

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Real story: I (NolanNonsense/Mozart'sGhost) have been caught and banned 5 times with different alts. ALL under the exact same IP address Mozart uses.

Fuck off you whiny bitch. You are only seeing a public proxy server you dumbass. We got a laugh out of it at least

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck off you whiny bitch. You are only seeing a public proxy server you dumbass. We got a laugh out of it at least

lol, caught in public with your pants down and now resorting to name calling. Pathetic. Good to see your true colors coming out.....this character is much different than the one who was begging and pleading in PM's to not be outed.....and thanking me. I'm sure "we" (or in non crazy speak, "you") got a good laugh out of it.

Internet tough guys are scary!!!

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what really sticks out about this loss, is i feel kinda like we got robbed. even with bringing up the miscues by 'that guy'. we should have sealed that game with 2 mins to go

Mozart'sGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
lol, caught in public with your pants down and now resorting to name calling. Pathetic. Good to see your true colors coming out.....this character is much different than the one who was begging and pleading in PM's to not be outed.....and thanking me. I'm sure "we" (or in non crazy speak, "you") got a good laugh out of it.

.....Says the douchebag who comes to a football board to whine about what happened to him on a baseball board. For someone who claims he doesn't want to converse with me, you sure go to a lot of trouble to do it. Show us the proof of these "identical IP addresses" chump.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, he's a pretty schizo dude. Just post one of his groveling PMs or two...that'll shut his lying ass up.