• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where are we going to go from here?

wbon22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Guys...it's been too long.
Something seems to be seriously wrong with the Flyers and it wasn't my illness. I think, although I could be wrong, that this is a three tiered issue.
1. AV has lost some or all of the room. AV is a serious shelf life coach who burns through teams. It is very possible that this just happened faster with the Flyers than some of his past teams.
2. Core has checked out. G and Jake. What have they really won? I have heard that several times recently. They are the remaining core that has seen several coaches shipped out. All of the ongoing issues with this team, they are the only constant.
3. Covid had a bigger impact than we have been told. Think about how well the team was playing before they were shut down. Since then they all seem to be spinning their wheels. Is this a real excuse? No, but it could at least be an explanation.

Personally, I would have no issues with some kind of deal being struck with the Kraken to take Jake in the draft. Perhaps a 2nd rounder or a prospect or something...that would get that much $$ off the books and break up the core. I would also remove the C from Giroux. He is not the leader this team needs. He should be moved to wing for all duties accept d zone face offs.
I think TK, and a few others have all been struggling to get their games back since being shut down. Again, that is just my opinion. Considering how many players have tested positive and then spun out for weeks to a month plus, this could explain a great deal. That could mean that knee jerk moves on players like TK should be avoided.

What do you think? So glad to be back.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something seems to be seriously wrong with the Flyers and it wasn't my illness. I think, although I could be wrong, that this is a three tiered issue.
1. AV has lost some or all of the room. AV is a serious shelf life coach who burns through teams. It is very possible that this just happened faster with the Flyers than some of his past teams.
2. Core has checked out. G and Jake. What have they really won? I have heard that several times recently. They are the remaining core that has seen several coaches shipped out. All of the ongoing issues with this team, they are the only constant.
3. Covid had a bigger impact than we have been told. Think about how well the team was playing before they were shut down. Since then they all seem to be spinning their wheels. Is this a real excuse? No, but it could at least be an explanation.

Personally, I would have no issues with some kind of deal being struck with the Kraken to take Jake in the draft. Perhaps a 2nd rounder or a prospect or something...that would get that much $$ off the books and break up the core. I would also remove the C from Giroux. He is not the leader this team needs. He should be moved to wing for all duties accept d zone face offs.
I think TK, and a few others have all been struggling to get their games back since being shut down. Again, that is just my opinion. Considering how many players have tested positive and then spun out for weeks to a month plus, this could explain a great deal. That could mean that knee jerk moves on players like TK should be avoided.

Good to see you back @wbon22 . I do see you post from time on hockeybuzz. I'm not sure what happened to this team, but it's a train wreck and needs to be fixed.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is the most sensible post ive seen on here in a looooong time!! :clap: