• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where are all the Kobe fans from the old ESPN message board?

elmouse03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
before it went all rebust and crap?

I am bored and am in the mood for a good debate and laugh. :lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
before it went all rebust and crap?

I am bored and am in the mood for a good debate and laugh. :lol:
I am kind of hoping they all died and went to hell with the devil and his angels:laugh3::laugh3:

The Lakers message board was the busiest of all next to the general message board which was a complete piece of crap

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe's afro > Kobe's shaven head

Debate over

Sportsman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am kind of hoping they all died and went to hell with the devil and his angels:laugh3::laugh3:

The Lakers message board was the busiest of all next to the general message board which was a complete piece of crap

Aren't you a Kobe kid?

elmouse03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remember just visiting the Laker board from time to time and seeing the legit Laker fans and Kobe fans going at it.

It was entertaining.

elmouse03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm here dude, don't you remember me ?? :laugh3::laugh3:

Which one were you on the old espn message board? Were you there before or after they went all robust? I don't count the ones who showed up after they changed it as norms because most of the regs just plain left after that happened.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember just visiting the Laker board from time to time and seeing the legit Laker fans and Kobe fans going at it.

It was entertaining.

On the general message boards they called them the Kobe Kids, on the Lakers Message Board we called them the KLF's(abbreviation for Kobe loving faggots) - that group blamed everyone but Kobe when the Lakers lost and in their eyes Kobe could do no wrong even though he was a human being like the rest of them. It was really a pain. I helped get cholo banned for life and was worth the time getting it done

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which one were you on the old espn message board? Were you there before or after they went all robust? I don't count the ones who showed up after they changed it as norms because most of the regs just plain left after that happened.

Sam username I was there for years every game, Me, LA96,Theresa,ChiefsDodgersLakers24,Infinity, Jino,LakersIZ,Doddgerblog & many others,

elmouse03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam username I was there for years every game, Me, LA96,Theresa,ChiefsDodgersLakers24,Infinity, Jino,LakersIZ & many others,

Who were some other ones on there?

I remember TheDangerousKitchen would always get into with them. Mostly if it concerned a Kobe/Jordan debate. I seen him post on here not to long ago. Wonder where he is at.

elmouse03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the general message boards they called them the Kobe Kids, on the Lakers Message Board we called them the KLF's(abbreviation for Kobe loving faggots) - that group blamed everyone but Kobe when the Lakers lost and in their eyes Kobe could do no wrong even though he was a human being like the rest of them. It was really a pain. I helped get cholo banned for life and was worth the time getting it done

Yeah I remember but they always brought debate which made it sort of fun. After a while though the debates ending up getting old and people just forgot about the threads.

elmouse03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey remember the Yao > Dwight guy?