• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When you get rid of the trolls you really get rid of them

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It's really sad over there. It's like a virus that took over a body and killed everything. That place is a desolate waste land.

The last couple times I resorted to throwing Alex Smith gibberish back at them for wasting my time signing in.

If Freebase and Calikid are the same person, that would be very very sad.

coffeeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hey Coffee, thanks for the rep! It's good to see you! I hope soon you'll change your status from Lurker to Member. I have to Rep you right back on the Dan Bunz avatar! Nasty Play!
Thanks MW. Always enjoyed our conversations/ debates. Business has been crazy but this site has been a great find to keep up with all of our 49er info.
9 days and counting..........

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thanks MW. Always enjoyed our conversations/ debates. Business has been crazy but this site has been a great find to keep up with all of our 49er info.
9 days and counting..........

Yeah Man - 9 and counting!

Glad to hear business is going well, seems almost recession proof. I think people would rather sell their children before they give up their coffee and cable tv. Cheers to you, man! (I'll need you to pretend this is coffee--->) :tea:

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad there is another board where the reasonable people are. Freebase is Cazic on steroids. He really needs professional help.