• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When you get rid of the trolls you really get rid of them

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is how i view them

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
NolanNonsense (still going by the name HarbaughHooey) has apparently found a home over at The Fanatic where he has already bitched about Singletary's cross.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NolanNonsense is Mozart'sGhost here. There was an agreement made that he can stay here as long as he doesn't go over to the Giants board.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
NolanNonsense is Mozart'sGhost here. There was an agreement made that he can stay here as long as he doesn't go over to the Giants board.

That's hilarious! I thought Ghost's writing style looked vaguely familiar. I suppose I will never understand the attraction to trolling - it just makes no sense.

The next couple days/weeks are going to be interesting because that new espn format is the shits!

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I didn't really think freebase/mackdown would be dumb enough to keep trying. I guess I underestimated how important trolling 49ers fans is to him.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even sure there gonna know what to do with themselves, lol they live for this.

h-hour

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
NolanNonsense (still going by the name HarbaughHooey) has apparently found a home over at The Fanatic where he has already bitched about Singletary's cross.

I always got along fine with NN on the old boards. Never had a problem with his religion posts either..then again if youre from the west you probably dont realize how annoying the bible belt can be lol.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I always got along fine with NN on the old boards. Never had a problem with his religion posts either..then again if youre from the west you probably dont realize how annoying the bible belt can be lol.

I lived in Colorado for quite a while; which, I always said was on the outer rim of the belt, but we still had the conservative Sunday laws and attitudes.

That said, toward the end I got along fine with NN as well. I just found it fascinating, in a particular way, that he is still talking about Singletary's cross.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mackdown on SportsHoopla

Freebase on the new ESPN

(you need to be signed in to ESPN for this link to work, another "improvement" on their board)

For any of you that might have thought this shit stain wasn't the same person.
(Don't give him any ideas) ;)

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was born in Nevada... everything is legal there. It's about as far from the bible belt as you can get. I didn't think NN was that bad. But on the "unmentionable" Giants boards he was spoken of almost in the same way Cazic, and company were on our old boards. I didn't follow them that much so I can't really back up if they were wrong or not.

Lightyear49er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to sign in over there at ESPN and the page just sat there trying to load for almost 2 minutes before I gave up! :smash:

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tried to sign in over there at ESPN and the page just sat there trying to load for almost 2 minutes before I gave up! :smash:

Yea espn really dropped the ball here. Im glad they did, because now we dont have to deal with pointless threads and bickering. Freebase and cali kid are probably the only ones left over there anyways.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yea espn really dropped the ball here. Im glad they did, because now we dont have to deal with pointless threads and bickering. Freebase and cali kid are probably the only ones left over there anyways.

...and we learned that Free & Mack are the same poster, so I am thinking there is just one person left over there talking to himself. A therapist's dream!

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, I never have any issues with it loading. I guess my internet connection is fast enough. It loads in a few seconds.

I was just reading this hilarious post over there. Someone asking where everyone was, and then the clown car pulled up and they started trashing sportshoopla because they can't pull their shit here. Well, mainly Freebase was crying with his multiple IDs and insulting imac, crimson, ray and clyde.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Well worth a rep

Hey Coffee, thanks for the rep! It's good to see you! I hope soon you'll change your status from Lurker to Member. I have to Rep you right back on the Dan Bunz avatar! Nasty Play!