• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When does Kidd gets fired?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't see the Russian keeping him into January if this keeps up. The only bright spots for this team are Brook Lopez, Blatche, and Livingston. Joe Johnson is playing like shit while KG & Pierce are playing like 2 old washed up guys coming to the end of their career.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hiring Kidd was a big mistake, his never gained some experience 1st like becoming an assistant coach & learn the ropes. I''m pretty sure his words go on one ear & out the other. Not to mention this guy is a wife beater & a drunky, Kidd got some missing screws in his brain :doh:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably around the break if they aren't above .500.

I didn't expect the Nets to come out firing on all cylinders anyway. Too many egos. They need to gel as a team.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Nets have a 2 yr window with this team at most.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The nets title window with this team is non existent. What Rusky did by bringing them is though is boost fan base and revinue in the most well disguised tank of all time.

I think Kidd gets 2 years, he cant be blamed for age.

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll be shitcanned on or around January 2nd-3rdish. Right after he gets busted for another DUI on New Year's. Word.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Russian sports owners don't mess around. Then own them strictly for bragging rights back home.
You don't deliver the wins. You get shitcanned in a blink of an eye, no matter what your last name is or history as a player.

Kidd won't last long.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The nets title window with this team is non existent. What Rusky did by bringing them is though is boost fan base and revinue in the most well disguised tank of all time.

I think Kidd gets 2 years, he cant be blamed for age.

It's not a tank if the owner actually thinks KG and PP are still anywhere close to their primes.

Wishful thinking, yes, but not a tank.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a tank if the owner actually thinks KG and PP are still anywhere close to their primes.

Wishful thinking, yes, but not a tank.

Rusky actually hires his GMs and let's them make the decisions, it is how he does his real business's and that is what I have heard he does for his Bball team.

That being said I think the GM knew they were over the hill but an upgrade over what they had so why not, the Jersey sales had to have been a boost plus ticket sales with 2 new big names.

Also their contracts are up soon and they can go after more names when they can.

I really do not see Kidd getting fired over drinking and driving, true story. Russia doesn't think of alcohol the same way americans have started to think about it the last 20 years...

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but he is a Russian in an AMERICAN industry. He will indeed terminate Jason Kidd for overindulging. It would be bad business not to. Word.

Bartman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kidd was a big mistake. Should have waited to hire a coach until after they made their trades then the could have enticed Phil Jackson to coach the team.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Phil is a better judge of talent and Rang ready than that to want to coach the Nets.

llemon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rusky actually hires his GMs and let's them make the decisions, it is how he does his real business's and that is what I have heard he does for his Bball team.

That being said I think the GM knew they were over the hill but an upgrade over what they had so why not, the Jersey sales had to have been a boost plus ticket sales with 2 new big names.

Also their contracts are up soon and they can go after more names when they can.

I really do not see Kidd getting fired over drinking and driving, true story. Russia doesn't think of alcohol the same way americans have started to think about it the last 20 years...

Everything runs through Proky via his Russian basketball advisors and aides. He gets final say on all Nets matters, as he did in the Carmelo situation. Proky had to approve the hiring of Kidd and the KG-PP trade. Billy King is a clown

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kidd would be a good coach but he has no assistant coaching experience. Understanding how to run a team takes assistant coaching experience. You cant just jump right into head coaching never works.

He will get another opportunity and he will be good much like Bill Belichek in the NFL.

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The GM was probably were thinking more in terms of scoring PR points over the Wooden Knickles.

Those he might get but at a price I wouldn't have payed.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hiring Kidd was a big mistake, his never gained some experience 1st like becoming an assistant coach & learn the ropes. I''m pretty sure his words go on one ear & out the other. Not to mention this guy is a wife beater & a drunky, Kidd got some missing screws in his brain :doh:

I was happy with Jason Kidd getting hired to be honest - it was one less team for the competition to worry about for the first year:lol:

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I notice they just had a 'Players Only' meeting. Tuning Kidd out much? Word.