• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy thoughts- Let's talk about bright spots

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damarri Mathis- The guys tackling has been terrific his play has been REALLY good as he grows with more experience. Really impressed with his tackling. Really impressed with his growth this year. I think he is our starter next year. Ronald Darby has been good but I think we see him released because of A. His contract (we need money to address OL) B. His injuries, while he has played well he has not been durable his entire NFL career) C. The play of Mathis at a much cheaper rate.

Josey Jewell and Alex Singleton continue to shine. Probably need to re-sign Singleton who is on a one year deal and maybe even consider this offseason extending Jewell past 2023 in which his 2 year contract will be up. They both love Evero too. Little concerned if Evero were to go coach some place else he would take Singleton with him after this year and Jewell after next year. Who know. Thinking too much on that. At least we have Jewell signed through next year so don't have to worry about that right now.

I think we like Brandon Johnson a bit more then Jalen Virgil right now. Virgil is more of a stash and store right now and getting some PT with the injuries at WR but we seem to use Johnson more right now. I like both. I think Johnson has Tim Patrick written all over him.

Russell looked better yesterday and I think he won some teammates over yesterday. He played with guts..

Jerry Jeudy is another bright spot. He appears to be over the ankle injury and really gaining confidence. I REALLY liked the emotion he showed yesterday. I think it could rub some the wrong way but it shows he cares, he finally let his frustration lose and then right after that he stepped up with 3 touchdowns. I don't think it was coincidence that he did this after playing pissed off and fired up.

Dulcich continues to look good to me. He gets good separation. If we can fix the OL and Wilson starts playing like he is capable of he should be a great rec weapon for us.

DRE'MONT JONES--- RE-SIGN the guy.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marlon Mack was shining.

Saw some good things from Jonathan Harris and Mike Purcell, but MAN we had some tame push on that kc OL at times yesterday. Mahomes had all day to find a receiver way too often.

Our own PassPro is horrific.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mathis has really shown well after his first game in the fire. Great to see him get through that as that could have broken a young player. I think we go with Mathis over Darby next year. Surtain has bounced back as well. That pick was incredible. Not many WR make that catch. Overall our D has been amazing, but have noticed the drop off in pass rush recently. Browning doesn't seem the same as before his injury.

Judy played well and with emotion which was great to see. He is our only healthy legit WR this year in a position I though we would be better at even with injuries. Not much else for a bright spot on offense. Yes Wilson played with heart which is nice to see, but results are what matter.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeudy played Sutton’s position.

Stink said Denver should move Sutton to the slot like Fitzgerald did in Arizona to great success

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stink said Denver should move Sutton to the slot like Fitzgerald did in Arizona to great success
I wonder if stink has interest in HC. He would have a proper demeanor.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we suck again GIF

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is a move that IMO needs to highly considered.