• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's With All tOSU Posters Trying To Get Street Cred For Beating Cincinnati?

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...but, but, but auburn beat Oregon in Texas.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defend your schedule big guy because you dudes like to flap your gums enough on the topic.
I think you got some bad acid or something. I haven't said anything about OSU's schedule. In fact, I rarely talk much at all about them here because people like you get so butt hurt over it.

We played a sucky Miami team because TCU was supposed to be on the schedule but decided to take the cash to play a "neutral site" game in Texas last year instead.

BTW, you play that powerhouse SAMFORD the week before your rivalry game, while the Buckeyes finish the season with PENN State before going up to play the evildoers to the north, so STFU.

steelerssb

Once banned on CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 297.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mods, lets go ahead and get this thread to the penalty box. This troll is melting down like a motherfucker. Tsk tsk, damn shame.
As the unelected Baux mod I say we don't want it.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with preseason rankings is then you're 1/3 of the way through a season and people are talking about how "tough " a teams schedule has been when the reality is we have no clue yet who has played a tough schedule so far .

Maybe Oregon is really good , maybe they finish 6-6. Maybe Cincy sucks or maybe they go 11-1. Maybe A&M is a great ooc win for Clemson or maybe they go 5-7

3 weeks ago Syracuse was a ranked win , 2 weeks ago Maryland was a ranked win etc etc .

Is it like impossible just to wait and see what happens ??

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you got some bad acid or something. I haven't said anything about OSU's schedule. In fact, I rarely talk much at all about them here because people like you get so butt hurt over it.

We played a sucky Miami team because TCU was supposed to be on the schedule but decided to take the cash to play a "neutral site" game in Texas last year instead.

BTW, you play that powerhouse SAMFORD the week before your rivalry game, while the Buckeyes finish the season with PENN State before going up to play the evildoers to the north, so STFU.

LOL, Auburn finishes with Georgia, Samford and Alabama...and your bragging about Rutgers, Penn State and what could well be at least a 4 loss Michigan team at that point. Somebody dropped some acid...but I don't think it's Wild Turkey...

I'm not even sure Rutgers beats Samford...

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their schedule has been weak. As has Bamas. Clemson's hasn't been much better.

Just win baby.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, Auburn finishes with Georgia, Samford and Alabama...and your bragging about Rutgers, Penn State and what could well be at least a 4 loss Michigan team at that point. Somebody dropped some acid...but I don't think it's Wild Turkey...

You are gumping hard in this one.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Could be a 4 loss GA or 4 loss Bama. See the could be means nothing.
I'm not even sure Bama beats Rutgers.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with preseason rankings is then you're 1/3 of the way through a season and people are talking about how "tough " a teams schedule has been when the reality is we have no clue yet who has played a tough schedule so far .

Maybe Oregon is really good , maybe they finish 6-6. Maybe Cincy sucks or maybe they go 11-1. Maybe A&M is a great ooc win for Clemson or maybe they go 5-7

3 weeks ago Syracuse was a ranked win , 2 weeks ago Maryland was a ranked win etc etc .

Is it like impossible just to wait and see what happens ??
Pre season rankings shouldn’t exist. Put out rankings in like week 5 or 6. Half these SEC teams are ranked for absolutely no reason to start the season.

Hang_On_Sloopy08

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about you go ahead and quote what the fuck you’re talking about or please STFU.

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pre season rankings shouldn’t exist. Put out rankings in like week 5 or 6. Half these SEC teams are ranked for absolutely no reason to start the season.
Would not make a bit of difference IMO. It is Week 5 / 6 NOW, and if this was the first week of voting, Alabama (5-0), Auburn (5-0), Florida (5-0), Georgia (4-0) and LSU (4-0) would all still be ranked, most of them highly. Not only are all 5 undefeated, all 5 have a nice P5 OOC win, 4 of them away from home and 4 of them giving that P5 team their only loss so far to date.

Only A&M (3-2) would not be ranked, but they are ranked so low - it doesn't matter anyway. My point is that for the most part, the same teams would be ranked now regardless of whether the first poll was in August or on 9/29. This goes for SEC, B1G, Big Xii, Pac 12 or ACC teams. Matters not when the first poll is taken in the long run.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are gumping hard in this one.

If you say so, but Samford actually beat a team with a P5 win this year(yeah, sure it was Georgia Tech)...I'm not sure Rutgers is going to be able to say the same at any point this season. Saying that Samford could beat a team that just lost to offensive juggernaut Michigan 52-0 and fired their coach doesn't seem like much of a stretch.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad.

Your conference schedule is pretty much cake and now your trying to make Cincy into world beaters. I didn't know better I would think you were UCF or Boise fans.

There ya go ... by making a dumbass statement, I have to support the worthless ohio state buckeyes. Any team has to play their schedules (and they can only play their schedules) and every team that gets to the playoffs will deserve it. Do it on the field or STFU.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't care if you could trust the voters to move teams more freely each week to match their resume and results. Unfortunately too many people rank a team high and then refuse to move them until they lose and then won't drop then very far even after they lose . It's how you end up with a team like A&M being ranked even after getting clobbered twice , barely beating a bad P5 , beating a G5 and a FCS. No reasonable person would look at that team and rank them . Yet here we are