• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's on your menu for tomorrow?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man, sorry to bring that up! :doh::L
Yeah, it’s not that big of a deal since he just had a beer judging contest last Saturday. We still drink but he just curbs the frequency.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My menu for tomorrow if I had to guess...
Cafeteria turkey
Cafeteria gravy
Cafeteria mashed taters
Maybe stuffing, probably some green beans or green bean casserole.
I'm guessing some sort of terrible pie.

All this x2 because I'm working a double at the hospital in case you bastide have a heart attack from your wives making a Paula Deen recipe.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cafeteria turkey
Cafeteria gravy
Cafeteria mashed taters

All this x2 because I'm working a double at the hospital in case you bastide have a heart attack from your wives making a Paula Deen recipe.
Bless you, Good Sir. Hope you at least get Friday off then?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cafeteria turkey
Cafeteria gravy
Cafeteria mashed taters

I ate at the hospital after my nephew was born and they had some damn good food.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hen, Sausage and Tasso Gumbo
Fried Turkey
Oyster Cornbread Dressing
Dirty Rice
Seafood Stuffed Mirliton
Green Bean Casserole
Candied Yams
Apple, Cherry and Blueberry Pies
Cake in the shape of a Turkey

:yes:

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you wake and bake then?

giphy.gif

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rosner-Fast-Food-Trump.jpg

i'm taking a page out of President Trump's book. Big Mac's, whoppers, fish filets, crispy chicken sammiches, i mean to tell you mister, it's gonna be an extravaganza!

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will have the usual Thanksgiving menu but the best part is there won't be any damn relatives here this year. I put my foot down and said I wanted a nice quiet holiday with just my wife and I enjoying a great meal together without all the BS that comes with the family showing up in droves and then listening to people talk/yell their opinions on everything. I told my wife it was either this or I swore to God I'd feed them something like nutria hash to make sure they didn't even want to come back again. Maybe we'll start over again next year. Maybe. But if I like it quiet as much and I think I will, our days of putting on huge Thanksgiving spreads are in the past. I'll go to their place if I want to be around the family and tolerate the fuckin' nonsense. Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will have the usual Thanksgiving menu but the best part is there won't be any damn relatives here this year. I put my foot down and said I wanted a nice quiet holiday with just my wife and I enjoying a great meal together without all the BS that comes with the family showing up in droves and then listening to people talk/yell their opinions on everything. I told my wife it was either this or I swore to God I'd feed them something like nutria hash to make sure they didn't even want to come back again. Maybe we'll start over again next year. Maybe. But if I like it quiet as much and I think I will, our days of putting on huge Thanksgiving spreads are in the past. I'll go to their place if I want to be around the family and tolerate the fuckin' nonsense. Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!
i wouldnt feed my enemies swamp rat .....

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea!

Told them I wasn't doing it at my house this year so I guess we will see what they put on their table!

Bayou Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you can have my share....ive tried it and ill take squirrel over nutria all day long

At my duck camp on Black Bayou Lake we had them eating all the natural grass and fucking up our hunting grounds so we decided we would deplete the numbers. So for a work weekend we got all liquored up and took about each a case of shells and we would run the mud boats up onto the islands of grass and they would scatter....and we would unload on their ass! We must have killed a thousand. Dead rats everywhere. These fucking things are bigger than a beaver.

Well that was a huge mistake. All them dead rats attracted all them circling buzzards for fucking weeks on end.....circling.....and circling!

:gaah: Couldn't see the ducks for all the fucking buzzards!