• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What's more attractive as a draft move

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I remember his time too. Either way they are practically the same. I wonder if we can break down a 6'5 stride versus a 5'11 stride. LOL

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the rams end up with the #2 pick you can be sure they will try to trade back. Houston will almost have to go QB with the #1 pick, their defense is very good they need a QB. if that happens the other teams (jags, bucs, viks, browns, oak) will hopefully get desperate to get the next best QB and make an offer the rams like. Hopefully just move back to 5-8 range.. pick up a second rd and a first rd pick next year at least. oh and i don't think anyones mentioned maybe the most likely scenario of a team wanting to trade up for Clowney. Miami traded way up last year for Jordon, Clowney is rated higher. I would go D in the first RD if I'm the rams. Would love to see Anthony Barr or Mack opposite of Ogletree. he looks like a much bigger version of Ogeletree and plays every down. and it looks like Finnegan might be done so i would go corner with the other pick. Darqueze Dennard from Michigan St looks to be a good fit. Very physical, good in man coverage and has size. Jenkins, Johnson, Dennard, in nickel with Ogletree and Barr would be nice. add a safety in FA and our D would be nasty. Then go offense in 2nd rd. I know our WR's have been frustrating this year but they can only get better remember how young they are. Bradford will be back that should help he was having his best year before he got hurt even with all the damm drops.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can we just trade all the pics for Alshon Jeffrey????

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10::agree::nod:Every time I see Jeffrey play I get sick with that Pead or Quick picks.:gaah: The guy is a beast and the Rams need the same. Get the WR please, he would make Bradford look good even.:nod:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who picked Pead again was it spiggot?? or that dope fisher?

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10::agree::nod:Every time I see Jeffrey play I get sick with that Pead or Quick picks.:gaah: The guy is a beast and the Rams need the same. Get the WR please, he would make Bradford look good even.:nod:

I know such a whiff. But we could say that about all the other teams that need a WR and whiffed on one. Can't always be right, i just think they tried to hard to be different.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we can't always be right jacob, but we hardly are. Except for the defensive picks this team has fucked up every way possible.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mmmmm I don't think we've messed up on Defensive picks at all......I think our D coach is in waaaaaay over his head and it's showing by the obvious regression of our D. You're telling me all of our defensive players besides a couple regressed in the same season? I don't think so. We could sit here an argue or disagree on it but either way they're playing like dirty buttholes.

I like our D picks
Brockers
Johnson
Jenkins
Ogeltree (love him)
McDonald (lke him too)

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensively we were on the money but the offense we just fugged up all the way around...cept for RB

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defensively we were on the money but the offense we just fugged up all the way around...cept for RB

haha, i just misread your post. thought you were saying we biffed on defense.

Ya RB seems to be set. I'll say Austin is a game changer. and he'll be even more of a game changer if we get a true #1 WR imagine how much of the field it will open up for everyone else. Now we just need to get "that guy"

Here's to hoping! :suds:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha, i just misread your post. thought you were saying we biffed on defense.

Ya RB seems to be set. I'll say Austin is a game changer. and he'll be even more of a game changer if we get a true #1 WR imagine how much of the field it will open up for everyone else. Now we just need to get "that guy"

Here's to hoping! :suds:

I agree, if we had a stud 6'3" or bigger, fast #1 WR, Austin's stats would go off the charts. He would be a faster, more explosive Wes Welker type in the slot, and Welker catches about 100 balls a year, can you imagine if Austin got that many touches a year, he would put up some huge numbers!

I really wish Danario Alexander would have worked out, he was really good if he could have just stayed healthy!

Last edited by a moderator:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could always take a chance on someone like Kenny Britt as well. He has the size, 4.47 at the combine, but obvious issues the past two years.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, if we had a stud 6'3" or bigger, fast #1 WR, Austin's stats would go off the charts. He would be a faster, more explosive Wes Welker type in the slot, and Welker catches about 100 balls a year, can you imagine if Austin got that many touches a year, he would put up some huge numbers!

I really wish Danario Alexander would have worked out, he was really good if he could have just stayed healthy!

agreed but he couldn't even make it work in San Diego. I feel bad for the kid because he seriously could of been the next big thing especially with Phillip Rivers throwing him the ball.

Hopefully next year Schotty gets his head out of his ass and keeps these playmakers on the field. I hate their sub packages

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone see the Washington ATL finish?

Did the Skins go for 2?!!! Lol. ATL 27 Wash 26 F

Sweet!

Minnesota beating Phillys ass!

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is anybody making a game thread?