• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Whats everyone hearing from around the league in training camp for there teams?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing the Patriots receivers and TE's are ecstatic about the first four games.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Baltimore Breshard Perriman abused a few db's today including but no surprise Matt Elam....

Hands seem to be working and players are raving about him his coach-ability and separation. Does Baltimore finally have the speed guy that can catch with speed has size and isnt soft dunno but it looks promising.

Whats going on around the league? How are your rookies performing?

Top Play: Perriman Makes Speedy Sideline Grab

Perriman tweaked his knee today but looked great ...
Smitty was putting on a school lesson for the secondary today, looks great...
Forsett says Buck Allen reminds him of Arian Foster the way he is patient, makes quick cuts and his stride..Good news.....Can't wait for some real football !!:gaah:

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cheers to ya bro ... but I think we all gotta live with the BS now ... the players are ... and hey, we finally got Kraft on our side ... but I think it's time to say fuck it, let's play ball ... even that Rothlesburger guy's disappointed in the possibility of not playing Brady

Patriots and Belichick at least have enough time to prepare for either QB to go, so at least can't complain about that ... and ya gotta admit, the opportunity to try out Garappolo with a healthy Brady on the sideline ain't all that bad ...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Werewolf?
There wolf! There castle.

Couldn't resist

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheers to ya bro ... but I think we all gotta live with the BS now ... the players are ... and hey, we finally got Kraft on our side ... but I think it's time to say fuck it, let's play ball ... even that Rothlesburger guy's disappointed in the possibility of not playing Brady

Patriots and Belichick at least have enough time to prepare for either QB to go, so at least can't complain about that ... and ya gotta admit, the opportunity to try out Garappolo with a healthy Brady on the sideline ain't all that bad ...

So when the pigs feel as though they don't want to play anymore, it's time to stop? Even though the site owner's in here stirring shit still? I won't sidetrack this thread but boo hoo trying to tell a Pats fan how to conduct themselves in this shithole environment.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to be paying attention to that CB situation ... whether Revis can be replaced or not will be secondary to the D playbook since NE could plan on that part of the field being avoided.

Also, I understand Wilfork's replacement may add to them defining the DT as more pass rushing ... like to see that

I'm sure that secondary will not be a stout as it was last yr , but one thing about BB, he knows how to win multiple different ways......
He'll get the best outta whatever he has to work with.....

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure that secondary will not be a stout as it was last yr , but one thing about BB, he knows how to win multiple different ways......
He'll get the best outta whatever he has to work with.....

The big loss will be the opponents respect for the Revis presence. I saw him get beat several times but because of his rep that area was always secondary or tertiary in the QB's check down ... very interesting, but NE will be open now to whoever's playbook no matter who plays there now.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
suprisingly that our d is beating our offense alot.....

sooooo with whats supposed to be a high powered offense i dunno if thats good or bad, since our d was atrocious.....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keenan Lewis and Browner were flying around

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think that it would be fun to see a practice. You get to see so much going on. There was some cool coverage of the Pats camp I saw today.

...didn't see but heard about an Edleman to Brady TD!

realityball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think that it would be fun to see a practice. You get to see so much going on. There was some cool coverage of the Pats camp I saw today.

...didn't see but heard about an Edleman to Brady TD!

— Fans went crazy when Brady handed the ball off to running back Brandon Bolden, who then lateraled to Edelman, who tossed a touchdown pass to Brady. Brady caught the ball with one hand and tiptoed down the sideline for the touchdown.

Read more at: Patriots Training Camp Observations: Tom Brady, Jimmy Garoppolo Shine | New England Patriots | NESN.com

One friggin hand

... and tiptoed!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how the secondary will perform for u guys and will BB totally be reliant on the front 7 this year?

I think they will be ok having Mc Courty,Logan Ryan, Harmon, Chung is half way decent, and 2nd year Butler

The Patriots have brought in veterans Tarell Brown (61 career starts), Bradley Fletcher (54 career starts), Robert McClain (17 career starts) and Derek Cox (56 career starts) to compete for playing time.

Last edited:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmmm looks like two games were ground heavy, the rest, not so much. Could it be that when MB first started the D paid him little mind, but once he caught their attention they shut him down?
Yea thats why I added the PI calls... But no he wasn't getting shut down as much as he was just simply getting mauled. He drew a lot of DPI calls late in the season. He drew a lot of double teams too.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McFadden pulled a hammy two weeks ago during his "off time" and starts on the PUP list....LOL

Garrett is all about last year meaning nothing and the season starts at "Ground Zero"

Dallas expects to be able to get after the passer which hopefully makes the defense coverage a bit better.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing the Patriots receivers and TE's are ecstatic about the first four games.

LMAO...One of the best plays of the day was a fade from Jimmy to Gronk for a TD....you might be onto something!!

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was glad Mayo, Hightower, Jones and Vollmer were all out there and not on the PUP. The front 7 is going to be key for this team. I have little faith in the secondary for now, but who knows maybe Butler and Ryan can hold down the fort for now. No Blount means Gray and Gaffney are getting the looks. How Blount failed is beyond me, the dude is RB and should be in shape. Cadet looks more like a WR than a RB, and I thought that all along. Still early but shit, at least it's football and we can talk football now!

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at Run DMC in Dallas. He's already hurt. Should be good to go by preseason, I hope.

Cowboys released RB Williams, so it's looking like McFadden, Randle and Dunbar. Been hearing rumors of Chris Johnson coming to Arlington, but I'm not sure if that is such a good idea.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol at Run DMC in Dallas. He's already hurt. Should be good to go by preseason, I hope.

Cowboys released RB Williams, so it's looking like McFadden, Randle and Dunbar. Been hearing rumors of Chris Johnson coming to Arlington, but I'm not sure if that is such a good idea.

Steve Jackson looking for a gig. Might not be the same, but a stand up guy who could benefit from that OL.