• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What time is it in NYC? It's 5 past Lundqvist!

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the first was 2001 = 12 seasons
Plus, we are now in 2013

so... can I say NY had 6 titles in 6 years?

2001 season compared to the 2010-2011 Bruins season...

10 years, Petesy...

10.5 if you wanna get Uno.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
For the record I didn't make one single post about the Boston Marathon.

The only way to stop a bad tornado is with a good tornado.

if we could have extra id's here.....would you have done a marathonersgoboom id?

Halos02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen the nutjob Stormchasers that go out to the midwest every spring and look for this shit? Some of them are EMTs or scientists so may actually be helpful but others are just adrenaline junkies.
Yup...i'm sure they're all out there, creaming/crapping in their shorts simultaneously.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah okie city got hammered....moore oklahoma had a similar tornado in 1999....dreadful shit

Apparently Man City and Chelsea are in STL this week at fucking Busch stadium. Never mind the fact it sold out in like 10 minutes, those fucking pansies better not tear up that grass!

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah okie city got hammered....moore oklahoma had a similar tornado in 1999....dreadful shit

I was stationed in Wichita for the Moore OK Tornadoes...we went down a couple days later...passed out water and shit...

It's like someone took a mile wide erases and drew a line through the suburbs.

hayesville Kansas was pretty much wiped off the map in that same storm too....

Tornadoes suck...way worse than hurricanes, which unless you're retarded, or live in the inner city New Orleans, you get notified like a week in advance of it coming...

Tornadoes? You're lucky to get an hours notice that you might be in the path of one...and 15 minutes that you're definitely in the path of one....makes them far more terrifying an ordeal IMO....

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Man City and Chelsea are in STL this week at fucking Busch stadium. Never mind the fact it sold out in like 10 minutes, those fucking pansies better not tear up that grass!

i hope the plastic chelsea fans run riot and burn the bitch to the ground

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was stationed in Wichita for the Moore OK Tornadoes...we went down a couple days later...passed out water and shit...

It's like someone took a mile wide erases and drew a line through the suburbs.

hayesville Kansas was pretty much wiped off the map in that same storm too....

Tornadoes suck...way worse than hurricanes, which unless you're retarded, or live in the inner city New Orleans, you get notified like a week in advance of it coming...

Tornadoes? You're lucky to get an hours notice that you might be in the path of one...and 15 minutes that you're definitely in the path of one....makes them far more terrifying an ordeal IMO....

Yes... I agree...

I lived in rural Indiana for years "tornados" and in southern florida for years "hurricanes"

At least you know a hurricane is coming and can get the fuck out of dodge if it's going to be really bad..

Halos02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you mean the pitch...

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Lets just say that alt ID's on this site would be the shizzle my nizzle

yeah they would.....perhaps one day hammer will see the error of his ways...or bestow the ability on a select few....who know how to harness the power

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Alcohol causes domestic abuse"

you are very stupid!

Roofs don't have a CHEMICAL effect on the human blood stream moron!!!

Alcohol is a drug! It has a physical effect on the human body.

Guns don't, roofs don't.

Your point couldn't be more stupid - but that is not a shocker

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Curtis Granderson caught the final out of today’s game, the Yankees set a new American League record. The team, that has been decimated by injuries and picked against since the beginning of the season, is now 18-0 when scoring first. The Yankees are the only team in the major leagues who have yet to lose whenever they push the first run across. The franchise record for most consecutive wins when scoring first is 19, set in 2002. This record speaks volumes about the team’s grittiness and pitching, which has been the strength of this club so far this season. When the Yankees score first, their starters do a good job of maintaining a lead or giving the offense a chance to stay in the game. The back end of the bullpen is also a big reason why the “no-name” Yankees have been able to rack up the W’s. The team is an amazing 21-0 when leading after six innings. Setup man David Robertson has pitched to a 2.76 ERA with 20 strikeouts in 16.1 innings. Lefty Boone Logan has a 2.31 ERA with with 13 K’s in 11.1 innings. Rookie Preston Claiborne hasn’t allowed a run yet in eight innings. And of course, Mariano Rivera has been perfect – converting 16 saves in 16 chances.

=Nothing special

"The yanks have the best bullpen in baseball if you only count games they win!!!"

~ superfans

13th in relief ERA....
19th in releif OPS against

"middle of the pack"

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are very stupid!

Roofs don't have a CHEMICAL effect on the human blood stream moron!!!

Alcohol is a drug! It has a physical effect on the human body.

Guns don't, roofs don't.

Your point couldn't be more stupid - but that is not a shocker

I chose to just stick with the very well documented history of alcohol being a leading contributor to child and spousal abuse....