• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What time is it in NYC? It's 5 past Lundqvist!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasnt only that with Chandler. His horrible offensive game got exposed as well. And when Stephenson went up for a 2 handed dunk, instead of Chandler at least making a block he stepped up and tried to hurt Stephenson with both his hands and Lance fell to the ground. And Chandler stood over him like a bitch and stared at him. And then he continued to get embarrased. For 6 games I found a guy who is more of a btich than Chris Bosh....Tyson flex my arms with no muscle Chandler.

Said the same exact thing on that Stephenson attempt. He almost posterized Chandler in Game 5 and he thought that was some sort of redemption. He sucked cock every second in the floor in that series

J_E_T_S

Rihanna >>> Emma
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snoogins, make your case for why bill walton is in the HOF (based on numbers...keep in mind it's the basketball HOF, not the NBA HOF, big difference) and in doing so.....make sure you include why chris bosh should not be...

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NYC's finest...at it, again

New York (CNN) -- Sunday's graduation ceremony at Hofstra University was a bittersweet affair marked by a moment of silence for a 21-year-old student killed by a police officer two days ago.
Many students at the university in East Garden City, New York, wore white ribbons on their gowns in tribute to Andrea Rebello, CNN affliate WCBS reported.
"I want to express our community's collective grief and our sorrow over the senseless and tragic death of a very young member of the Hofstra family," university President Stuart Rabinowitz said. "Our hearts and our thoughts and our prayers are with Andrea's family, and with her friends and classmates, many of whom are in this room this afternoon."
She was killed by police gunfire during a confrontation between a home invasion suspect and authorities Friday night, a police spokeswoman said Saturday.
An officer fired eight shots at the intruder, who authorities say was holding a gun to Rebello's head during a home invasion robbery at an off-campus house in Uniondale.
One shot hit Rebello in the head, Maureen Roach, a spokeswoman with the Nassau County police, said.

terrorism

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snoogins, make your case for why bill walton is in the HOF (based on numbers...keep in mind it's the basketball HOF, not the NBA HOF, big difference) and in doing so.....make sure you include why chris bosh should not be...

Had Walton stayed healthy his entire career, his numbers would have rivaled Kareem's.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm too young to remember Walton in his prime.

He wasn't a hall of famer because of what he did with the Celtics.

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Snoogenator was talking about Even though Garnett's minutes were down, his overall prodcution remained on par with what he was doing in Minneapolis.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That Hofstra chick was hot

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats nice

35 mins per game last year
33 this year

what does per 36 have anything to do with it?

Because it's precisely the way you normalize the whole "how much did playing time impact performance" discussion you're trying to rationalize.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
terrorism

Actually, it was another piece of shit parole violator, convicted felon who didn't follow NY's strict gun laws - imagine that.

a career criminal found a way to obtain a gun and use it in a crime, causing the death of an innocent young woman.

But, legal, law abiding citizens don't get to carry a gun. Fucking piece of shit country sometimes.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he didn't....

He certainly did not. And that was very unfortunate.

Most "could have beens" in reality were not so much. Walton was magnificent... his legs simply failed him.