• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

what the fuck happened?

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i cant believe we got out-49ed today.... seriously...

and not hitting the panic button at all but saw that AZ def and I like what I saw in terms of football.... they looked very good... will give us problems

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and not hitting the panic button at all but saw that AZ def and I like what I saw in terms of football.... they looked very good... will give us problems

Yep!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I leave to go to the beach with my family and I come back to find we lost to ths goddam Vikings! Who's to blame? I want answers.

First of all the 49ers were not prepared to play. They thought all they had to do was show up in order to win this one. No heart on defense or offense.

More importantly, for the first time, Harbaugh was completely out-coached. He had no answer for anything the Vikings did and just kept trying the same old tired, pedestrian pass plays and passive defense waiting for the Vikings to make a mistake.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just hope the 49ers don't hit the panic button. It will be interesting to see how they react to this game. Will they fold now that other teams know that the Vikings have exposed them for what they are or will they take this as a lesson and never come out unprepared again. Should they get dominated again in New York I'll be interested to see how Harbaugh handles his first losing streak.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope the 49ers don't hit the panic button. It will be interesting to see how they react to this game. Will they fold now that other teams know that the Vikings have exposed them for what they are or will they take this as a lesson and never come out unprepared again. Should they get dominated again in New York I'll be interested to see how Harbaugh handles his first losing streak.

what did the vikings expose? the team played like garbage, much like they do during the preseason. i'm expecting a huge effort next week.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the playcalling was very childish, it's like he's holding back for down the road type plays IDK...

IDK i would say expose them for what they are. What our team is, is that they are a very good team on the cusp of being a super bowl contender. Today was terrible play on both sides, coaches not making the right decisions(IMO), vikings playing their best game perhaps and throw in some MAJOR MAJOR luck from their side on TOs or Ponder throwing INT like throws yet finding someone for a TD or first down...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what did the vikings expose? the team played like garbage, much like they do during the preseason. i'm expecting a huge effort next week.

Are you kidding? No pass rush, no DB coverage and no ability to throw the ball more than 10 yards. Those two wounded ducks that Ponder threw to Rudolph for touchdowns had no business being completed. Those things wobbled and hung in the air forever and still our guys couldn't defend them.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the offense comes flat/sad again like today vs the Jets... i might be rooting for an in game switch at QB...

Our guys played terrible. Perhaps the defense worst in two seasons and that's not being overreacting. They were very un-49er def like today

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the offense comes flat/sad again like today vs the Jets... i might be rooting for an in game switch at QB...

Our guys played terrible. Perhaps the defense worst in two seasons and that's not being overreacting. They were very un-49er def like today

Can't say I would be bothered by that...

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
This is how I feel after today:

urinalrockbottom.jpg

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I would be bothered by that...

and I'm really not being overreactive. I feel we can win with Alex(small boat) but if Alex is not going down field not because of design but hesistation what not, I can't defend that. His throws are still high which is consistent this season and that bothers me...

Lets go O!!!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but hey its only week 3... had this season be a season like any other except from last year, I would be in a worst mood(perhaps since the game was over by mid afternoon, i had time to settle? lol) but we're SB favorites for a reason.

We will put this behind and hopefully lights the fire on our teams asses.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I'm really not being overreactive. I feel we can win with Alex(small boat) but if Alex is not going down field not because of design but hesistation what not, I can't defend that. His throws are still high which is consistent this season and that bothers me...

Lets go O!!!

No argument

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
First of all the 49ers were not prepared to play. They thought all they had to do was show up in order to win this one. No heart on defense or offense.

More importantly, for the first time, Harbaugh was completely out-coached. He had no answer for anything the Vikings did and just kept trying the same old tired, pedestrian pass plays and passive defense waiting for the Vikings to make a mistake.

You know, you've made almost this exact same argument at least a few times in the past for a loss. You'll now say it applies again in this instance I'm sure. It appears that you have the same things to say every single time something happens. You're not the only one that does that. I'm just pointing it out. I don't know of another way to say it to not make it like I'm coming at you so I probably shouldn't even have said it. Do you even realize you do that? Does anybody else?

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its one game, hey I bet most of the players & coaching staff were watching the Giants clinch the west, so they lost sleep. Not to worry 49er faithful, I'm sure we will Kick the Jets ass next Sunday!

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then they did, only we dropped the easy pick 6.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need to blitz once in a while also!