• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

what state owns the most BCS titles

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
006551959cvr-01-2.jpg

3605.gif

royalpurplelasvegasbowl323.jpg

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:nt
Miami can't even win the coastal division of the ACC. I think it is time to let the national championship talk die bruh bruh.

I know it sucks, you really can't talk about Championships until you actually have one, or none in your case. I can tell you what they feel like if you want to PM me

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:nt

I know it sucks, you really can't talk about Championships until you actually have one, or none in your case. I can tell you what they feel like if you want to PM me

Well we all know the 1st step in a national title is a conference title, and I can let you know what winning one of those feels like if you PM me. I mean we will have been in the conference for 10 years next year. You atleast would have thought Miami would have played for a title by now. I know it sucks bro, but you have to just let it go. Your death throws are upsetting the board.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we all know the 1st step in a national title is a conference title, and I can let you know what winning one of those feels like if you PM me. I mean we will have been in the conference for 10 years next year. You atleast would have thought Miami would have played for a title by now. I know it sucks bro, but you have to just let it go. Your death throws are upsetting the board.

no shit? how many national championships do I have to trade for one ACC divisional championship? we have a few to spare. we have a national championship in the 80's 90's 2000 and I guess aiming for 2010. the single longest active streak in college football history . but hey you guys have good special teams, and a shitty record in bowl games. there's something to be proud of in there somewhere

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no shit? how many national championships do I have to trade for one ACC divisional championship? we have a few to spare. we have a national championship in the 80's 90's 2000 and I guess aiming for 2010. the single longest active streak in college football history . but hey you guys have good special teams, and a shitty record in bowl games. there's something to be proud of in there somewhere

At least VT plays in bowl games though? How longs it been since Miami played in a BCS game? And they beat mia'mehs ass more often than not. Hey....you still got probation, the Denny's night shift manager, and some Jimmy Johnson extenze commercials to brag about though.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So where does SE stop? VA? SC? NC? Arky?

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least VT plays in bowl games though? How longs it been since Miami played in a BCS game? And they beat mia'mehs ass more often than not. Hey....you still got probation, the Denny's night shift manager, and some Jimmy Johnson extenze commercials to brag about though.

damn bro, you're weak sauce is weak. I would expect better from you. but I guess never having been there means you've never been there. if you give me your email address I'll send you some pics of our crystal trophy.... and some information on the longest per decade winning streak in the history of college football. I mean I know for you guys at 10 when season is the epitome of success, but the rest of us play for national championships, and have those trophies in our trophy cases. I will send you pics so you can experience what they look like

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn bro, you're weak sauce is weak. I would expect better from you. but I guess never having been there means you've never been there. if you give me your email address I'll send you some pics of our crystal trophy.... and some information on the longest per decade winning streak in the history of college football. I mean I know for you guys at 10 when season is the epitome of success, but the rest of us play for national championships, and have those trophies in our trophy cases. I will send you pics so you can experience what they look like

0.jpg

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is that the announcer for an NFL gameday show? sweet. not sure I get the point though. perhaps you can explain it to me

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh shit that's the guy that won a national championship at Miami over two decades ago. I wonder if he owns A hounds tooth cap, or hunt with the billy club. your weak sauce is getting even weaker.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh shit that's the guy that won a national championship at Miami over two decades ago. I wonder if he owns A hounds tooth cap, or hunt with the billy club. your weak sauce is getting even weaker.

But i'm not the one starting "look at me we are still relevant even though our big brother beats our ass on a regular basis and we haven't done anything in 10 years!" threads. Hanging on the nuts of rivals in your state is about as weak as you can get as a college football fan. RIP miami. This seals the deal.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh you got me good. I'm not really sure how but you seem to think so, so I'll give it to ya. man you posted a pic of a coach of ours from 20 some years ago.... that w on national championship. I'd post a pic of Beamer but he doesn't quite measure up

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh you got me good. I'm not really sure how but you seem to think so, so I'll give it to ya. man you posted a pic of a coach of ours from 20 some years ago.... that w on national championship. I'd post a pic of Beamer but he doesn't quite measure up

Maybe he should get some extenze then.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But i'm not the one starting "look at me we are still relevant even though our big brother beats our ass on a regular basis and we haven't done anything in 10 years!" threads. Hanging on the nuts of rivals in your state is about as weak as you can get as a college football fan. RIP miami. This seals the deal.

we still fucking oen FSU. I'm just preaching about my state brother. can you about yours?

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dude you couldn't start a we haven't done anything in 10 years thread. you haven't done anything in a hundred years

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow bro, you're so awesome and accomplished. Can you teach me to be more like you? :L