• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

what state owns the most BCS titles

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A cane nutswinging on Florida and FSU? Wow. Just wow.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A cane nutswinging on Florida and FSU? Wow. Just wow.

again we are the leader in this state. Miami owns both of those schools. but thr state of Florida owns the rest of the nation. the rest of this state can combine their national championships, and still not beat us. we are the king of Florida, the best damn football state in the Union. no not swinging needed. we love our little brothers, and I know where the best football comes from. sorry your team is not in Florida... or Alabama.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington has how many BCS trophies? I don't feel like looking it up. is there a number less than zero

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so we all agree Florida fucking Owns, and Alabama is a close second, and the South has led to the complete demise of northeastern Midwestern and southwestern football

Florida(as a state) has 4
Alabama(as a state) has 4
Whoever wins this year between FSU and Auburn decides which state has the most.

P.S. Bama has the most for one team:whistle:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again we are the leader in this state. Miami owns both of those schools. but thr state of Florida owns the rest of the nation. the rest of this state can combine their national championships, and still not beat us. we are the king of Florida, the best damn football state in the Union. no not swinging needed. we love our little brothers, and I know where the best football comes from. sorry your team is not in Florida... or Alabama.

Actually as far as BCS titles goes, Florida has two, FSU, one and Miami , one. For your sake I hope FSU doesnt win, or you might not hear the end of of it from both sides for a while.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right, so the only retort you have for how pathetic it is for anyone to ride on the coattails of others to make their point is you had more than those you are adding to your story? Oh and the ever popular we have more than you so we win all arguments? :lol:

It must be getting close to the off season because the material is getting so fucking weak around this place.

You making a thread that includes your achievements using wins from rivals is always, always, ALWAYS, ALWAYS ghey.

BOOM

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington has how many BCS trophies? I don't feel like looking it up. is there a number less than zero

As many as California.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do people really still wonder why the Big Ten and big 12 are dying? it is simply because they're not in the southeast

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, so the only retort you have for how pathetic it is for anyone to ride on the coattails of others to make their point is you had more than those you are adding to your story? Oh and the ever popular we have more than you so we win all arguments? :lol:

It must be getting close to the off season because the material is getting so fucking weak around this place.

You making a thread that includes your achievements using wins from rivals is always, always, ALWAYS, ALWAYS ghey.

BOOM

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

my bad. I was born and raised in Florida. guess I should love Washington hope your next boom is aimed at the toilet

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect better troll threads from mods.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh shit I forgot, Washington only got to share. poor bastard. you guys did play for a BCS title though right? I'm sure you would have won if not for those bad calls, or just not getting to play for the title at all . one or the other. you can settle down though that pac has been represented, jus not quite so much

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my bad. I was born and raised in Florida. guess I should love Washington hope your next boom is aimed at the toilet

I was born and raised in Washington but there isn't a chance in hell I'd EVER be hanging on WSU's chances at winning a title to make some statement to make our lost season look better. There is simply no way you can make hanging on FSU's national title game look any less pathetic. Sorry, but we expect this from team SEC not normal people. Team SEC has ridden bamas sack for so many years I'm not sure if any of them remember they actually have their own teams in it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh shit I forgot, Washington only got to share. poor bastard. you guys did play for a BCS title though right? I'm sure you would have won if not for those bad calls, or just not getting to play for the title at all . one or the other. you can settle down though that pac has been represented, jus not quite so much

No matter what you say about anyone else's team it won't change the fact that you are riding on FSU's johnson. I'm not the one making any claims about my team and riding on someone else to justify it. You finished behind fucking Duke. I mean DUKE so we get why you have to raise yourself up off the efforts of other teams, but a rival? :scratch: Just weak man.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Florida(as a state) has 4
Alabama(as a state) has 4
Whoever wins this year between FSU and Auburn decides which state has the most.

P.S. Bama has the most for one team:whistle:

Alabama has 3
West Georgia has 1

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was born and raised in Washington but there isn't a chance in hell I'd EVER be hanging on WSU's chances at winning a title to make some statement to make our lost season look better. There is simply no way you can make hanging on FSU's national title game look any less pathetic. Sorry, but we expect this from team SEC not normal people. Team SEC has ridden bamas sack for so many years I'm not sure if any of them remember they actually have their own teams in it.

Christ WSU sucks worse than you dub, what is there possible to hang onto? football discussions come down to Florida Texas and California, not sure what you'd have to talk about anyway

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why is a VT fan posting in a thread about national championships?

Miami can't even win the coastal division of the ACC. I think it is time to let the national championship talk die bruh bruh.