• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WHAT SEC TEAM TAKES BAMA DOWN?W

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you knock off the whole "FUCK YOU! GO KILL YOURSELF!" nonsense, you'll be fine.
I hope you know what you are talking about sox

I DONT!:wtf2:

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly have no idea what to expect from Florida. We have enough talent... but so far the smash mouth style of Mushchamp hasn't worked.. .our QB has been mediocre... and our new OC is learning that the trick plays that worked on Blue Astroturf against borderline D2 schools in Boise doesn't work in the SEC.

Some of our play calling by him last year was just painful to watch.

Yep and one other thing about your OC. While the schedule at Florida was tough in his FIRST year, he didn't have good players to work with. In his ONE year at Boise as OC he had players like Doug Martin and DJ Harper at tailback, Kellen Moore at QB, Austin Pettis, Titus Young, and Tyler Shoemaker at WR. Every single one of those guys except for Young who's a head case are in the NFL. He had two TEs that are currently in the NFL. Nate Potter who started as a rookie last year on his line and Matt Paradis and Charles Leno on the line who are pretty much guaranteed to be drafted in 2014. Matt Miller will be drafted at WR as well. So basically all of his starters from his one year as OC in 2011 at Boise and a bunch of his back ups will be on 53 man NFL rosters. So don't for a second try to tell me he wasn't LOADED with talent at Boise on offense gimmicky or not. Now look at the offensive pieces he had to work with at Florida in his first year of SEC ball. No fucking comparison whatsoever in talent between Boise and Florida's offensive players. NONE.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correction. I just realized that Young and Pettis graduated in 2010. They were not there when Pease was OC in 2011. Tyler Shoemaker who has a very good chance at starting for the Chiefs was as was Matt Miller who is almost guaranteed to get drafted.

You can still go fuck yourself with you D2, gimmick comments though, especially considering how shithouse your offense and your offensive players are Florida fan.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:
Slightly OT....Bama t-shirt via Clay Travis

BSJ0nJ8IgAAwBKp.jpg:large
:lame:I feel embarrassed for that older gentleman.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can still go fuck yourself with you D2, gimmick comments though, especially considering how shithouse your offense and your offensive players are Florida fan.

Tell us how you really feel Boise, lol.

I laugh at all the sad sack Florida fans that tell me Driskoll should be a Heisman candidate...and at all the excuses they make for last year's loss to Louisville...you lost to a team that was at least your equal, man up and take your lumps. Before any one goes there, I am not one of those Alabama apologists who make excuses for the Utah game in '08. Utah had a talented team and deserved to win the day.