• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What`s your thoughts guys/gal .......

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 is a coach killer

* a Lazy ass Coach killer ...edited part lol he is a putz also

Last edited:

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this case a GM killer

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm guessing you are talking about Teddy Bridgewater? The QB that has the 26th highest QB Rating this season? He has had some good games but not sure he has shown to be a top-10 QB. Believe me I was a big fan of his but he has shown that he struggles in pressure situations, doesn't have a great deep ball, and not all that great of an intermediate ball so far. He also struggles playing under Center. Last year they had him in the shot gun most of the season and he did decent. He is like Manning though that playing under Center is just a real struggle.

Now this does not include last weeks game but before that from under Center Bridgewater only completed 59.5% of his passes with 2 touchdowns to 2 interceptions.

Out of the shot gun that number jumps to 67.1% completion and 6 touchdowns to 5 interceptions.

His rookie year was even more evidence of this with a 48% completion percentage when playing under center and 3 touchdowns to 8 interceptions

Out of the shot gun he had a 70% completion with 12 touchdowns to 4 interceptions.

So not exactly a QB that fits the system that our coaches want to run. Under the old regime I guess you could say he made sense but even there like I said he has struggled a lot when his team is down and they are needing him to make the plays.

Thanks never thought about it like that ..I still wonder a little though because what games I seen he rolls out fine .. but those stats are not good for this system for sure . you are for sure a dynamo

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RG3 is a waste of football skin

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm probably alone on this, but I wouldn't mind seeing the Broncos give Kaepernick a chance. I think he could perform well under Kubiak's system.

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm probably alone on this, but I wouldn't mind seeing the Broncos give Kaepernick a chance. I think he could perform well under Kubiak's system.

Forgot about him. I also seem to remember Elway being interested in him in the draft.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Interesting thought, in my opinion. After all, Kaep was pretty effective for a couple of years and I recall reading before his rookie year that Elway thought he had a lot of potential. Certainly a unique runner, though he obviously needs to get better at some other things that NFL QBs need to consistently do (e.g., going through progressions and making accurate throws.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If there is a system that he could thrive in Kubiak's would probably be just that. Usually Kubiak's system with the roll outs and such eliminate half the field and make the decisions much easier for a QB. It is why average QB's can usually do well in his system if they have the right physical make up. So yeah I do think he will be an option. My guess is if they don't think Osweiler is the future they will either sign him or Kaepernick to a short term prove it deal. They will then use a high draft pick on a QB to start building up hoping for them to be the future.

I would bet if that is the case then a guy like Jacoby Brissett of NC State would be somebody Kubiak would really like. He plays some from under Center already. He already does the naked bootleg in the NC State offense and has done well with it. Doesn't have the strongest of arms but he can get it just about anywhere on the field. And he does well moving in the pocket to avoid pressure.

I still think though Osweiler will be given a chance to shine. Honestly if he can correct a few mistakes that are correctable like I said earlier about stepping straight up in the pocket instead of trying to get to the outside then I honestly do think he could thrive in this system. I don't view him as a top-5 type QB any time soon but I think he can be above average.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say though even though his stock has really fallen lately I do like Jared Goff. I know he had a couple of really terrible games. To me that is why he needs another year of college football or a year to learn in the NFL. But the kid has great touch, does a pretty good job of reading where to go with the football, does great moving in the pocket, and has a unique quality that not a lot of college players have of throwing the ball where the receiver should be and trusting that they will be where they should be. I don't know how many times I saw his receivers slow down when they looked for the ball instead of just continuing on in their route knowing they have an accurate QB. I saw probably 3 touchdowns in 1 game lost for him just because his receivers lost momentum when they turned around to look for the ball.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say though even though his stock has really fallen lately I do like Jared Goff. I know he had a couple of really terrible games. To me that is why he needs another year of college football or a year to learn in the NFL. But the kid has great touch, does a pretty good job of reading where to go with the football, does great moving in the pocket, and has a unique quality that not a lot of college players have of throwing the ball where the receiver should be and trusting that they will be where they should be. I don't know how many times I saw his receivers slow down when they looked for the ball instead of just continuing on in their route knowing they have an accurate QB. I saw probably 3 touchdowns in 1 game lost for him just because his receivers lost momentum when they turned around to look for the ball.
The prob with Goff is he had terrible games vs the bottom of the barrel teams in the Pac 12 and those teams have never heard of the word defense. That scares me. He has Curt Cousins written all over him to me.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The prob with Goff is he had terrible games vs the bottom of the barrel teams in the Pac 12 and those teams have never heard of the word defense. That scares me. He has Curt Cousins written all over him to me.

In a very weak QB class he and Lynch are the only 2 I see standing a chance of being decent in this league. You are right a few bad games have me worried yet I also look at a guy like Jameis Winston who also had a few bad games his final year in college yet has emerged pretty well as a rookie. With Goff I have watched him fit passes into places I'm not sure any other QB in this class can do. I've also watched him make some amazing accurate throws when under pressure which are two big things I look for. Needs some major refining though for sure

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May not be saying much, but Cousins has his team in playoff contention......

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would not mind him he at least will put in time to get better .

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wizardoz.jpg

oh, sorry, got things confused :)

Honestly (yes I know I am a Patriots fan) but the Broncos should stick with him imo. To me he seems like a kid who wants to learn, is capable of learning and his short time as the QB actually has gotten a lot out of his players and they seem to respect him. I saw build around him.

I get the sentiment that people want Peyton to go out with a bang and I totally understand that (when it's Brady's time I will say the same thing) yet you saw what it was doing to the Broncos throwing him out there, at some point you really just have to sit back and say, yes I know he means so much to the game but we have to really think about winning football games.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May not be saying much, but Cousins has his team in playoff contention......
Smile. Yeah in the NFC "Least". It would be surprise if they finish season at .500 or better but your right, they could win div still.:) Hey, Cousins does have his moments ( at home it seems) but to me. he`ll never be a franchise type qb. He does fall into the serviceable category though:)