• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What QB's would you rather have??

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get drafted by the sorriest team in football.

U forget they were bad for 1 year because Payton was hurt. U do remember they were one of the top teams. This is great stuff. This thread is becoming a joke with some of these guys.

Kap throws 2 Ints and he sucks Luck throws 5 Int in 2 playoff games this year and he is great.

This is some crazy stuff.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
He played a big part in the loss. But the rest of the team did 2 IMO!!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U forget they were bad for 1 year because Payton was hurt. U do remember they were one of the top teams. This is great stuff. This thread is becoming a joke with some of these guys.

Kap throws 2 Ints and he sucks Luck throws 5 Int in 2 playoff games this year and he is great.

7 INTs in last two, 8 in three (6 TDs + 1 rushing). Obviously, I'm agreeing with you about three interceptions.

Last edited by a moderator:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purguy12 your so damn right. This is some hilarious shit going on here. Most of them QBS haven't done shit.

Kap has done then all of them put together so far. 2 NFC championship games and 1 Superbowl. Plus throw in the reason they won all those games was because of Kap. Also throw in that Kap has already has 3 playoff road wins in the playoffs. Road wins: In GB, Carolina and in Atlanta.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of these guys are fake 49ers fans. They hare Haters. No football knowledge. RG3 ,Tennehill, stafford, Romo, Rivers, Cutler and Foles. OMG This is some funny shit. I can understand Eli just because he has 2 superbowls. That makes sense but these other scrubs are not even close to what Kap has done.

Even Eli is ridiculous. He's terrible now, and he was never really that great.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

Piss poor O-line, no running game, only good WR on IR, paper-thin defense. That Colts' team was one of the worst playoff teams talent-wise at non-QB positions in years.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played a big part in the loss. But the rest of the team did 2 IMO!!

I agree. He also was a big part why they were in the game. 1st half he had 95% of the yards. Gore and VD gave him nothing and Boldin had 2 drops in the 1st half.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree that there are some guys being mentioned that are head scratchers and very reactionary... but in Lucks defense, he has shown the ability to really be great. He is still in the learning process as well. The Colts record shows how much Manning meant to that team by himself, and the fact that they have been to the playoffs 2 straight years after that shows how good Luck has been. Luck does a lot more than Kap on offense. Not a knock on Kap, because he does what is needed, but Luck really is great.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Piss poor O-line, no running game, only good WR on IR, paper-thin defense. That Colts' team was one of the worst playoff teams talent-wise at non-QB positions in years.

I disagree. They had a 1st rd RB(who had a 1000 yards last year), Very good WR, good TE, Good D and a so so Oline. Either way he still had 5 Ints and most of them were really bad.

dreday

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Luck isn't great yet. Came out of college anointed the nxt great thing.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that there are some guys being mentioned that are head scratchers and very reactionary... but in Lucks defense, he has shown the ability to really be great. He is still in the learning process as well. The Colts record shows how much Manning meant to that team by himself, and the fact that they have been to the playoffs 2 straight years after that shows how good Luck has been. Luck does a lot more than Kap on offense. Not a knock on Kap, because he does what is needed, but Luck really is great.

Look I think Luck is good and I can understand if people want him over Kap. That is why I stated I can't see Kap no lower then 7. I would rather have Kap. He just has done more then Luck to this point. If you want that pocket passer then u take Luck. I want the athletic, big arm QB.

I still can't get that jump Throw TD out of my head. I never ever saw a QB do what he did.

van_basten

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck, LOL what the hell has he done. This is some funny stuff.

Like I stated before Payton, Brady, Rogers and I guess Brees. To Build my team right now I would Drop Brady, Payton and Brees. Getting old with Payton and Brady. My new Top 5 do build a team around I would put in (no order)Rogers, Ryan, Kap, Luck, ?

This is some funny stuff. People are putting Rivers, Romo and Cutler over Kap. These guys have done shit. Kap has already had a more successful career then all 3. Im done talking to these people that think this. Ask any Dallas fan who they would take. Newton has 1 good year and now he is better then Kap. Last time I checked Kap just beat Newton in the playoffs. And Please no RG3. The guy is so over rated. ROMO SUCKS DEAL with it.

Luck turned around a 2-14 team into a playoff team. He basically carried a terrible team on his shoulder. I don't know why you are tying Kaep's QB ability so much to 49ers playoff records. Kaep is being thrown into a perfect situation surrounding by talents and great coaching. We have already seen how good coaching did to Alex Smith. If Kaep is playing for Colts or Bears the last 2 - 3 years, you seriously think he would have done better than Luck or Cutler? You seriously think he could sustain the kind of pressure Cutler got the past few years? Chances are he would looked like a below average QB.

P.S. No I don't want Cutler cos he is the worst leader, not because Kaep is better in terms of QB ability

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I disagree. They had a 1st rd RB(who had a 1000 yards last year), Very good WR, good TE, Good D and a so so Oline. Either way he still had 5 Ints and most of them were really bad.

Do you even watch Colts' games? A good D?????? :wtf2:

And 1000 yards rushing... LAST YEAR???

Tell me you're joking about this.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look I think Luck is good and I can understand if people want him over Kap. That is why I stated I can't see Kap no lower then 7. I would rather have Kap. He just has done more then Luck to this point. If you want that pocket passer then u take Luck. I want the athletic, big arm QB.

I still can't get that jump Throw TD out of my head. I never ever saw a QB do what he did.

Do you have a YouTube of that jump throw?

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I know. I was just giving Luck props. I will give Kap another year. He has more than earned that. If he doesn't take a step then I will change my mind. But the only Qb's who are above and beyond better than him are old guys who don't have a lot of time left, aside from Rodgers. So I am happy with him. Even at where he is now.. the team is still good enough to win a Superbowl.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Rogers, Luck, Brady, Brees, and Manning are the easy ones to name.

Personally I think RG3, Romo, Foles, Rivers, Roethisberger, Ryan, and Newton are all better or will be better shortly.

Eli Manning and Stafford are a toss up for me. I think they are just a notch below Kap.

Alot of those QBs are old and on the downside of their careers.

I might take Luck or Foles over Kaep just because they may have better decision making ability.
Newton is a toss up, very similar to me. The rest, forget it. Too old unless you are looking for a short term fix not a 10 year fix at QB.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Alot of those QBs are old and on the downside of their careers.

I might take Luck or Foles over Kaep just because they may have better decision making ability.
Newton is a toss up, very similar to me. The rest, forget it. Too old unless you are looking for a short term fix not a 10 year fix at QB.

Careful... You might get labeled as a fake 49ers fan

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Careful... You might get labeled as a fake 49ers fan

Why? :-)

Andrew Luck BTw really sucked in the Pats game. If you think Kaep made too many mistakes in the NFC championship, then Luck treated that game like a preseason game. He was downright awful, and he was playing a soft defense that is NO WHERE near the Seattle D.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
People do not know how to evaluate the QB position.

"What has some of these QBs done?"

This is a terrible argument. Do I have to bring up the old Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl and Dan Marino didnt? It's because of the teams around them.

Remember, we went to the NFC championship and damn near the superbowl with this same team with Alex Smith. Dont act like Kaepernick is some god and brought us out of no where.

One more thing.....30th in the league in passing this year....

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Why? :-)

Andrew Luck BTw really sucked in the Pats game. If you think Kaep made too many mistakes in the NFC championship, then Luck treated that game like a preseason game. He was downright awful, and he was playing a soft defense that is NO WHERE near the Seattle D.

I was just noticing that any negativity that gets brought up, gets you labled as a fake fan...