• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What I've noticed since Weeden became starter

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oline play has gotten worse. Running game goes nonexistent for stretches. Defense has lapses at key moments. Have no great WRs. Have no great RBs. Coaches making questionable decisions. Coaches making poor half time adjustments. Key players suffer injuries. Players having unlucky injuries. A punt turns into 3 points because of a 12-man penalty. A receiver doesn't score a TD because he pulls his hamstring and because of that the team goes on to only kick a FG. Lose on an 80 yard score in OT. Lead by 14 points and still lose by double digits. Having stupid penalties at the worst times. Dropping interceptions. When you read all of this, what does it sound like to you? Don't take this seriously, but doesn't this all sound like the Cleveland Browns?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk about ol. Dez bryant and romo kept teams from loading the box.. and randle serious downgrade from murray. When I saw the Dunbar injury I was thinking you got to be kidding me. I thought butler was gone for td and the hamstring explains why he did not score. Very frustrating season and it probably bottoms out next week

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Murray made the OL look a little better than they really were because of his vision and ability to gain yards after contact? Our OL isn't this great all time OL like people were saying, but there is no doubt they are a very good OL, very good. What I think helps us with the running game more is how good Romo is with the PAP. Why have we not done that as often with Weeden? It's another way to keep the defense guessing

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk about ol. Dez bryant and romo kept teams from loading the box.. and randle serious downgrade from murray. When I saw the Dunbar injury I was thinking you got to be kidding me. I thought butler was gone for td and the hamstring explains why he did not score. Very frustrating season and it probably bottoms out next week

The only prayer is to put Brady on his ass early. A sack or knockdown is irrelevant.
If you get him jumpy, you got a chance.

As we speak the Pats are prepping for Hardy. They don't know what shape he will be in so they can't take a chance. There just might be a chance to exploit that.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Murray made the OL look a little better than they really were because of his vision and ability to gain yards after contact? Our OL isn't this great all time OL like people were saying, but there is no doubt they are a very good OL, very good. What I think helps us with the running game more is how good Romo is with the PAP. Why have we not done that as often with Weeden? It's another way to keep the defense guessing
I think it's a combination of poor RB play and having no QB that defenses respect that is hurting the Oline this year. And yes I agree, why have we not done it often with Weeden. From what I saw with Weeden the past two weeks, I think it's time to stop playing scared and let him air it out. The turnovers will happen, but also maybe some big plays will happen too. Weeden should have had a 77 yard TD pass last night and was snake bitten because Butler pulled his hammy. Weeden made some great throws last night. It's time to open up the offense for him. The thing that I saw with the Eagles last year after they lost Foles was that they didn't change the offense with Sanchez. They kept it the same. The Cowboys have to do that with Weeden if they want to start winning.