• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is your take on the Packers game?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This and the Packers boards have very little traffic so just trying to get a feeling from the Ravens faithful on this Sunday's game.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will be a good game... Our D is coming around with the pass rush and has been on and off stopping the run. I think if we can stop the run as we did in Miami we have a good chance to win.

On offense if we can establish the run the Packers will have a long day. Our run game has been spotty but with the addition of Eugene Monroe and last week ran well against Miami I think we can run on your D especially with Matthews out.

Now with Aaron Rodgers as your QB anything can happen as he is the best in the league and I respect him a lot. I don't have a clue how our cb's will matchup with ur wr's and Aaron Rodgers that will tell the tale imo.

What say u?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed

I think it will come down to the Ravens D vs the Packers O. What unit has the better day will probably determine the winner

should be a good game regardless - I got my popcorn ready brother :)

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always enjoy watching the Ravens play the real team that has the most NFL championships ( which ain't the Steelers)... always a great game and the fans on both sides are NUTS about their squads.

I look for a great game IMO could be very close a toss up like 28-31 with either team winning. Glad it's at M&T for our sake if it was in GB it would be very very tuff on us.

I'll be on and off game day...here's to no injuries.

:nod:

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens usually play up or down to their opponents level so this should be a good game, most Ravens games are good games to watch.