• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is wrong with Nebraska football and will the team ever be great again?

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure hope MR and Co were watching that Carolina game yesterday and for that matter all year. TA needs to watch too, i'm not a huge fan of Cam, but the guy can play and i really think TA can be molded just like that, he's just gotta be smarter with the football.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure hope MR and Co were watching that Carolina game yesterday and for that matter all year. TA needs to watch too, i'm not a huge fan of Cam, but the guy can play and i really think TA can be molded just like that, he's just gotta be smarter with the football.

That and running for his life half the time didn't help matters much.
It's going to take time to get the O-line up to pass pro specks. The staff litterally tried to put a square peg into a round hole last season, but we need to ask ourselves do they do it now or run the same zone-read (T.A.'s strength) and have to reinvent the wheel after T.A. leaves?
Though it was ugly, at least 10 guys (and the back-ups) are now one season into the new system. T.A. is certainly a bad fit, but he's just one guy who will be moving on after next season.

Looking back on 2015 it was clearly a sacrifice IMO. 2016 could certainly be more of the same offensively.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else getting a whacked out screen on the forum home pages?

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also am not a Cam fan, but I am respecting the hell out of the way he is playing this year. Whack screen here on computer.

bigred472

theoldestidiotonthisboard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that brings us back to my original question. The coffers are full in Lincoln. Why do the powers that be keep rolling the dice with these coaching hires? And I understand that it was a different AD each time, but why doesn't the chancellor or U. Pres. "strongly suggest" an established, successful, big name hire?
-------
The real question is what determines a "big name" coach? Miles? Or all the underachievers like him or someone like Patterson from TCU that takes lesser talent and still beats the shit out of opponents. Personally, I'd prefer the latter.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-------
The real question is what determines a "big name" coach? Miles? Or all the underachievers like him or someone like Patterson from TCU that takes lesser talent and still beats the shit out of opponents. Personally, I'd prefer the latter.

are you talking about Les Miles??

I'd take his nattys

tometom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,219.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am using sportshoop.la and i still get the messed up boards, it's not the front page, just all the subforums, like Nebraska, or NSFW, etc.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get it figured out? If you have www.sportshoopla.com bookmarked, you're gonna have issues. Have to change it to sportshoop.la

That is not what is causing this issue. It's doing it on sportshoop.la

The problem is member based when logging in. The server is missing a file. Well actually it's using the wrong file. The file should be CSS based, but somehow it's trying to load a file that is HTML based. The pages are perfect if you read them logged out, but as soon as you log in, it loads that HTML file and they scramble.

The reason mods don't see it is because your log-in files are different and not corrupted.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am using sportshoop.la and i still get the messed up boards, it's not the front page, just all the subforums, like Nebraska, or NSFW, etc.

post-28035-youre-very-good-you-you-unders-HcoL.gif

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is just @HammerDown 's way of teaching us idiots on hard it is to keep a site like this runnin.

i honestly had no idea was a .css was until today