• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is the most delusional fanbase on SportsHoopla

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably Cincy? I mean that's kind of unfair to the 'fanbase' but since it seems @mrschaney constitutes the entirety of it at least on the General forum, it's an easy nomination.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably Cincy? I mean that's kind of unfair to the 'fanbase' but since it seems @mrschaney constitutes the entirety of it at least on the General forum, it's an easy nomination.
nah thats one fan, and i can think of a few fanbases that are nutty with optimism

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ravens.. they hold a parade for a murderer

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K so is this THE SportsHoopla or in general? Because I hear someone mentioning a parade for the Ravens that I'm sure "Hooplans" did not organize, and I hear someone else saying one fan doesn't qualify, but pretty sure that's like the only fan of that team on the SportsHoopla.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
K so is this THE SportsHoopla or in general? Because I hear someone mentioning a parade for the Ravens that I'm sure "Hooplans" did not organize, and I hear someone else saying one fan doesn't qualify, but pretty sure that's like the only fan of that team on the SportsHoopla.
SportsHoopla

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So

Eagles
Titans
Bucs
Cowboys
49ers
Cardinals
Rams
Browns
Ravens
Raiders
Jets
Bills
Chiefs
Bears

Eagles yah - but they did win the SBOWL so..
Titans - is there any Titans fans even on this forum?
Bucs - Nobody has jumped down my throat for calling the Bucs and Winston terrible.
Boys - YES. I was ridiculed and called jealous by Boys fans after saying Dak would be mediocre at best - his mechanics are TERRIBLE behind one of the best OLINES with a top 5 RB.
49ers - Nobody has really jumped down my throat for saying the 9ers are overrated.
Cards - Who cares?
Rams - I called him Jared Goof for a # of years. Rams fans are coming out of the woodwork now.
Browns - Not many flip when I still say I think Mayfield will be a bust because his playstyle doesn't fit the OC at all.
Ravens - mmmm.... THIS actually is up there.
Raiders - Nobody seems to care and I think everyone agrees Gruden looks like a penis with a hat on.
Jets - If ANY Jets fan contested anything it'd be the laughing stock of the NFL so they seem to quiet up. When ANYTHING you say can be countered with 'butt fumble' you really have no ammo.
Bills - Who are the Bills?
Chiefs - Barely hear anything from their fans.
Bears - Nobody in Chicago has faith in Mitch Trib'INT'sky.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles yah - but they did win the SBOWL so..
Titans - is there any Titans fans even on this forum?
Bucs - Nobody has jumped down my throat for calling the Bucs and Winston terrible.
Boys - YES. I was ridiculed and called jealous by Boys fans after saying Dak would be mediocre at best - his mechanics are TERRIBLE behind one of the best OLINES with a top 5 RB.
49ers - Nobody has really jumped down my throat for saying the 9ers are overrated.
Cards - Who cares?
Rams - I called him Jared Goof for a # of years. Rams fans are coming out of the woodwork now.
Browns - Not many flip when I still say I think Mayfield will be a bust because his playstyle doesn't fit the OC at all.
Ravens - mmmm.... THIS actually is up there.
Raiders - Nobody seems to care and I think everyone agrees Gruden looks like a penis with a hat on.
Jets - If ANY Jets fan contested anything it'd be the laughing stock of the NFL so they seem to quiet up. When ANYTHING you say can be countered with 'butt fumble' you really have no ammo.
Bills - Who are the Bills?
Chiefs - Barely hear anything from their fans.
Bears - Nobody in Chicago has faith in Mitch Trib'INT'sky.

maybe in chicago but on the hoop hes the next rodgers

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe in chicago but on the hoop hes the next rodgers

Hmm.. really? I haven't seen too much of that... I see a lot about their defense and run game but a lot of Bears fans seem pretty humble and recognize the division they're in.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm.. really? I haven't seen too much of that... I see a lot about their defense and run game but a lot of Bears fans seem pretty humble and recognize the division they're in.
i breeze team boards,

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without question the Steelers fans are the BEST fan base here at the hoop and equally without question the eagles fans are the most delusional. Why? Just watch this season unfold and you’ll see why.