• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is Currys legacy if he never wins a finals mvp?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all missed the point - Lebron has two championships and Curry is 50% of what Lebron has. The troller who was slamming Curry for not having mvp finals in comparison to his god(Lebron) fails to understand that Curry has plenty of time to pass up the "The King"

definitely agree with Chef Curry having a good shot at passing up "the King" in Ring total...

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron, as great as he is, is starting his downswing.

Curry is in his prime at 27 years old. That's important. Additionally Klay is locked up for 4 more years and is in his prime and 25 years old. Dray is 25, locked in for 4 more years and 25. Barnes is only 23 and Ezeli is 26. The Warriors peak is hitting right at the time where their big 3 and two other guys in Barnes and Ezeli are finally hitting their stride. That's the crazy part.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron, as great as he is, is starting his downswing.

Curry is in his prime at 27 years old. That's important. Additionally Klay is locked up for 4 more years and is in his prime and 25 years old. Dray is 25, locked in for 4 more years and 25. Barnes is only 23 and Ezeli is 26. The Warriors peak is hitting right at the time where their big 3 and two other guys in Barnes and Ezeli are finally hitting their stride. That's the crazy part.

Yeah, considering that Lebron has started his inevitable decline, how good the Warriors and Spurs are and how some of the teams in the East seem to be improving faster than expected, his best shot at winning another title may have already passed him by.

There's a long way yet to go and a lot can happen, but the odds are starting to stack against him.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His legacy is that he beat LeBron in the finals......like many other players have done.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duncan. Dirk. Curry.

That's the list.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, considering that Lebron has started his inevitable decline, how good the Warriors and Spurs are and how some of the teams in the East seem to be improving faster than expected, his best shot at winning another title may have already passed him by.

There's a long way yet to go and a lot can happen, but the odds are starting to stack against him.
if Curry wins even one more title in the next two years, then he equals Lebron unless Lebron wins this year. For Lebron it's now or next year and after that it's a huge question mark. One thing for sure though: LITTLE LEBRON WILL NEVER CATCH KOBE IN CHAMPIONSHIPS:whistle:

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Curry wins even one more title in the next two years, then he equals Lebron unless Lebron wins this year. For Lebron it's now or next year and after that it's a huge question mark. One thing for sure though: LITTLE LEBRON WILL NEVER CATCH KOBE IN CHAMPIONSHIPS:whistle:

He'll never catch Steve Kerr either. Your point?

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I'll throw in my 2c on many topics. On not winning the Finals mvp.....you only get ridiculed, and your ENTIRE playoff run only gets thrown out, if your name is Kobe Bryant, so Curry is ok on that front. On the Curry/Lebron debate, I have to give Lebron respect and say that it's a tad unfair to put Curry up there, but when you compare titles, IF Curry wins another this year, I have to give him the edge. Curry joined Dirk, and Hakeem last year, as superstars that won titles with a solid team, instead of a star studded team. If he wins another, with again, a solid team, he's ahead of Lebron, not from a career perspective just yet, but ahead as far as Finals legacy goes. As for last year's Finals, I can't just throw that one out like I do when he faced the Spurs that first year. They had a 2-1 lead last year, and they were capable of winning, or at the least sending it to game 7. Lastly, as for the Ray Allen shot, it wasn't a miracle shot, more so than it was a miracle sequence of events that led to the shot going in.