• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Is A Sooner?

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
most of those "Sooners" worked for the Government or the Railroads.
so blame them.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell does this link prove, except that I was right? Did you Cheating Pussies even read it???

1: However, instead of honoring the "squatter's rights" of the Boomers, the land was to be settled by a land run on April 22, 1889.

2: Almost immediately, claimants began illegally staking out land before the run. A section of the legislation referred to as the "sooner clause" prohibited this practice (staking a claim too soon), so those who persisted became known as Sooners.

3: Some Sooners sneaked onto claims the night before the run. Once the run had started, they would suddenly appear, having seemingly beat legitimate settlers. Naturally, this led to many disputes, and the term "Sooner" had a negative connotation for years

Your link proved every single thing I said. The ONLY thing it didn't mention was the murdering as a result of your cheaters. You really wanna believe none of that happened in an 1880's free land rush??? Lol.

A Boomer is known as one of the murdering cheating felons by many of the people in the state (prominant with the Natives). Not that they would want to admit it.

Great Link. Yep, we all agree.... Cheating Pussies.:yahoo:

it proves you are a liar with the boomer comments in your original post and the above.

and good lord, yer about to start frothing at the mouth any minute, so you better grab yer hanky......:L

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I most certainly do. Do you? By the looks of it, you seem to spend most of your time on here criticizing other people but bitching about it when it happens to you.

And how am I being a "tough guy"? I called you out for being a bully and yet I'm the tough guy? Yeah right.

yep, you got sand in the vagina, no doubt.

OK guys, we have to quit picking on poor widdle hizzie cuz he might start crying and his protector would just go ape shit if that were to happen....

I

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I most certainly do. Do you? By the looks of it, you seem to spend most of your time on here criticizing other people but bitching about it when it happens to you.

And how am I being a "tough guy"? I called you out for being a bully and yet I'm the tough guy? Yeah right.

Please show me where I'm bullying people. I'm thinking you're butt hurt about getting a timeout on your other handle for being a douche. Cry more about it there internet tough guy.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...we got a horns fan bowing up because he knows his blather here is his only solace in the curb biting to come.

And we got a weak-ass alt claiming to be a Ute fan I guess, in here trying to troll OU fans. :L

It's times like these I wish that disney was still up and running to give these boring guise some contemporaries to post with.

Hey Hizzle (<- street cred ebonics), get it all out young man...I know you're hurtin' inside. Just have faith. The sun will rise Sunday morning. Blink, breathe, take it all in. Go to church or something. You're gonna be ok.

You think for a second pussy boy cheater, that I am going to miss this year's chance to talk smack to the most hated rival in college football, then you are an ignorant pussy boy cheater.

Do my fellow horns want to join me? We'll see. Will there be more talk one way or another after Saturday afternoon? Yes. Will any of this deter me from running my fucking mouth after a year's worth of built up waiting? Fuck you no!

HookEm!

Phillip Oliver Holz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see "Hizzie" crying at all. He made a good thread, educating people on the origin of Boomer and Sooner. Not once did I see him crying or getting upset. You non-OU grads are the ones getting all bitter and asking for IP checks on aisle 7 and perma bans, whatever that is.

Did you guys turn in your man-card when you decided to post in here?

Phillip Oliver Holz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please show me where I'm bullying people. I'm thinking you're butt hurt about getting a timeout on your other handle for being a douche. Cry more about it there internet tough guy.

:wtf2: are you talking about? Quit bullying people and take your sidekick with you. I'm trying to learn about the history of land thievery and such.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think for a second pussy boy cheater, that I am going to miss this year's chance to talk smack to the most hated rival in college football, then you are an ignorant pussy boy cheater.

Do my fellow horns want to join me? We'll see. Will there be more talk one way or another after Saturday afternoon? Yes. Will any of this deter me from running my fucking mouth after a year's worth of built up waiting? Fuck you no!

HookEm!

hizzie, nothing has ever stopped you from running yer mouth.

yer the same jerk here that you were at CBS....and so easy to fuck with.:laugh3:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HookEm!

You can talk all the shit you want. But when Oklahoma pushes your short horns shit in we don't want to hear any bitching when you get what is coming to you. Your fellow fans won't chime in because they won't even claim your dumb ass, and they know what's coming Saturday.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he gave himself away about his 3rd post.....:L

Inactive, how funny...

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can talk all the shit you want. But when Oklahoma pushes your short horns shit in we don't want to hear any bitching when you get what is coming to you. Your fellow fans won't chime in because they won't even claim your dumb ass, and they know what's coming Saturday.

No matter what, I will still be a classy fan with Bevo Horns. You guys on the other hand will always know your motto, slogan, and wannabe mascot are forever tarnished.

If I were you I would cringe from now on every time you hear 100k peope cheer "Cheating Pussy Felons." Lol.:nod:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he gave himself away about his 3rd post.....:L

Inactive, how funny...

It was pretty obvious right away. Now he's crying like the bitch he is.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what, I will still be a classy fan with Bevo Horns. You guys on the other hand will always know your motto, slogan, and wannabe mascot are forever tarnished.

If I were you I would cringe from now on every time you hear 100k peope cheer "Cheating Pussy Felons." Lol.:nod:

Yeah, thanks to you my world no longer makes sense. :rollseyes:

Looking forward to watching your horns get bent over Saturday. Then I look forward to bringing all your classy posts up there you classy fan you.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you have about as much class as your protector......

Wishbone

Robust Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hang.jpg